• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Hostess Show: Experiences & Ideas

In summary, a Triple Hostess Show is a type of Pampered Chef party where three hostesses work together to earn rewards. Each hostess invites their own guests and earns their own rewards, but the sales from all three parties are combined to reach higher levels of rewards. To become a Triple Hostess, you need to find two other friends who are interested in hosting a party and our consultants will guide you through the process. The main benefit of a Triple Hostess Show is the increased rewards for each hostess, as well as the ability to split the workload and have a more diverse group of guests. You can customize the experience of your party with the help of our consultants and get started by reaching out to a consultant or hostess for
Janice Stroud
Silver Member
I have three hostesses who plan to host their shows together. That is, all three at the same location at the same time. Anyone done this before? Any successes? Failures? Ideas?

I did one of these as my very second show. Attendance was lousy - but that was probably because I was so new and didn't coach AT ALL. As long as there's not a lot of overlap between guest lists, it should be OK. Make sure there's enough space, like an apartment complex clubhouse or something. And you'll want to have recipes done beforehand so there's enough food for everyone to have a taste.

Make sure you are well-organized for checkout - maybe you want to bring some help you can trust - you want to give them time and checkout but don't want too long of a line for your "sole" attention. Maybe put colored stickers in the corner of the order forms so you have an easy way to know who belongs to what host without reading the sheet and in case they forget to put the host's name - or make them fill out the sheet when they get there.

What is a Triple Hostess Show?

A Triple Hostess Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where three hostesses work together to earn rewards. Each hostess invites their own guests and earns their own hostess rewards, but the sales from all three parties are combined to reach higher levels of rewards for each hostess.

How do I become a Triple Hostess?

To become a Triple Hostess, you simply need to find two other friends who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. Together, you can choose a date and invite your guests. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you earn the most rewards possible.

What are the benefits of a Triple Hostess Show?

The main benefit of a Triple Hostess Show is the increased rewards for each hostess. By combining the sales from three parties, you can reach higher hostess levels and earn more free and discounted products. It also allows you to split the workload and have a more diverse group of guests attending.

Can I customize the experience of my Triple Hostess Show?

Yes, you can customize the experience of your Triple Hostess Show to fit your preferences and needs. Our consultants can work with you to create a theme, menu, and activities that you and your guests will enjoy. You can also choose which products you want to focus on and what types of demonstrations you want to see.

How do I get started with planning a Triple Hostess Show?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or hostess and express your interest in a Triple Hostess Show. They will guide you through the planning process and help you get all the necessary materials and information. You can also browse our website for ideas and inspiration for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies