• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update: Mega Scraper Production Delay - Important Information for Consultants

In summary, Home office has decided to delay the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon. They anticipate shipping samples after the start of the new season.
SECOND!!!! :) I while back I shared some news that was supposed to be kept on the DL to help some of you that were recruiting and it blew up in my face. People accused me of being a liar and making it up, it was harsh. Some stood up for me which was really nice. What I want to say is I got over it. Later someone posted that she didn't believe what I said and missed out. I felt bad for her. I didn't think "see that's what you get!" I got over it PRONTO. Almost everyone here (on both sides of this debate) are good people, that share and care and even grieve when something happens to a fellow cheffer. I like that, that's what keeps me coming.

Like radio or tv programming we can turn the nob or turn it off, if what you encounter is offensive or negative or non productive move on to another topic. There's is aways something fantastic to read on the board.

It's a mistake to surround yourself only with people just like you. Throw off that worn comforter-and replace it wth a crazy quilt of different and imaginative people. Then watch the ideas erupt! = Betty Bender

<h2>1. Why is there a delay in the shipment of Mega Scrapers?</h2><p>The delay is due to production issues that have now been resolved. However, there is still a shortage of Mega Scrapers available for shipment.</p><h2>2. Will the delay affect my ability to earn Mega Scrapers through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon?</h2><p>Yes, the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through these programs will also be delayed.</p><h2>3. What about sample orders?</h2><p>Fulfillment of sample orders will also be delayed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>4. When can we expect the Mega Scrapers to be shipped?</h2><p>We do not have an exact date at this time, but we will send an email with an updated shipping date as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. How can we still sell the Mega Scraper at our Cooking Shows?</h2><p>You can use the catalog photo on page 22 to showcase the product and explain its features. Additionally, you can use the Micro Scraper and Master Scraper to demonstrate the high quality and strength of the Mega Scraper.</p>

1. Why is there a delay in the shipment of Mega Scrapers?

The delay is due to production issues that have now been resolved. However, there is still a shortage of Mega Scrapers available for shipment.

2. Will the delay affect my ability to earn Mega Scrapers through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon?

Yes, the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through these programs will also be delayed.

3. What about sample orders?

Fulfillment of sample orders will also be delayed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. When can we expect the Mega Scrapers to be shipped?

We do not have an exact date at this time, but we will send an email with an updated shipping date as soon as possible.

5. How can we still sell the Mega Scraper at our Cooking Shows?

You can use the catalog photo on page 22 to showcase the product and explain its features. Additionally, you can use the Micro Scraper and Master Scraper to demonstrate the high quality and strength of the Mega Scraper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
esavvymom