• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I reach my SSI goal so quickly and easily?

In summary, "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" is a goal-setting program within Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to set and reach their sales and recruiting goals by the end of each month. It stands for "Sales, Shows, and Interviews" and provides resources and tools to help track progress and achieve personal and professional goals. This program is open to all consultants, including new consultants, and offers recognition and rewards for reaching goals.
lisa
Wow that was easy. And now I just have to wait for the 12 inch executive pan for being a new recruit in Febuary, the SSI group and the cups and saucers to get here. :D I also have 4 shows booked in April and 670 Pan o Rama points and a lady interested in booking to get the pans 1/2 off. I am not a sales women and only signed up to sell to family and friends, but this is so easy. My only problem is not spending my commision on PC.

Great job Lisa! Sounds like you are off to a great start! And 4 shows in April-that's awesome. Keep up the good work.

I know it very hard not to spend all your commission on products I tend to do the same thing. But now that I have a more consistant show schedule my paychecks are bigger and I can buy products and still have plenty of money left over!

Tell everyone how easy this is for you. Your story will help you get some recruits!!!

Way To Go!!:D You are going to love the Executive Cookware! :D

I have been using my 7 piece set and I was amazed at how much better it is than the Professional...and I loved my Professional!! Easy clean-up!

Keep up the good work---what is your next goal??:)

That's awesome Lisa!! Way to go.:D

What is "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night"?

"Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" is a goal-setting program within Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to reach their sales and recruiting goals by the end of each month. It stands for "Sales, Shows, and Interviews" and refers to the key activities that contribute to a successful business.

How do I participate in "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night"?

To participate in "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night," you simply need to set your own sales and recruiting goals for the month and track your progress. You can use the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef to help you stay on track and reach your goals.

What are the benefits of participating in "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night"?

Participating in "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. By setting specific sales and recruiting goals, you can increase your income, build your customer base, and grow your team. Additionally, reaching your goals can earn you recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef.

How do I track my progress for "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night"?

You can track your progress for "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" by using the tracking sheets provided by Pampered Chef or by using the online tracking tool on your consultant dashboard. These tools allow you to easily monitor your sales, shows, and interviews and see how close you are to reaching your goals.

Can I still participate in "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "Meet My Ssi Goal Last Night" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long you have been with the company. It is a great way for new consultants to set and achieve their goals and jumpstart their business. The program also offers helpful resources and support to guide new consultants on their journey to success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
merego
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies