• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Score: New Item Unboxed!

In summary, the Medium woven square was only available to those who attended a Conference 5 years ago. It is a limited supply and may be gone soon. The Large woven square is available to everyone, but is a bit bigger. The Medium Square Bowl is the perfect size for standard paper napkins and fits in the stand. It is also available through CC, but with a special price in lieu of commission.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Woohoo, it's on the Outlet! I just got mine!

I know...I am thinking of getting it too. Do you remember how much that was when it was available in the catalog?

Liquid Sky said:
I know...I am thinking of getting it too. Do you remember how much that was when it was available in the catalog?

It was never available in the catalog. It was a gift for only those who attended Conference about 5 years ago. I would imagine that it's a limited supply.

I ordered 2 this morning!

Wahoo! I just had a past host looking for this!

ChefGwendolyn said:

They were looking for the Medium woven square? How did they know about it? It's never been in the catalog - as I posted above.

You might want to check and make sure.

ChefBeckyD said:
It was never available in the catalog. It was a gift for only those who attended Conference about 5 years ago. I would imagine that it's a limited supply.

I ordered 2 this morning!

Becky is right--it was a consultant only item.

I ordered 2 as well! SO EXCITED!

ChefGwendolyn said:

She was probably looking for the larger one...wasn't there a bigger one? This is for the Medium Square Bowls. I'm going now to order mine- before they are gone.

I just went and looked - either they're gone or I'm not looking in the right place. :(
If someone sees that I'm not looking in the right place, could you let me know?Never mind - I just found it and ordered one!

Last edited:
Are you looking on the outlet specials?

Still there...#2153.I plan on using mine at home with my medium bamboo bowl.

janetupnorth said:
Still there...#2153.

I plan on using mine at home with my medium bamboo bowl.

I was curious, does it fit?

I LOVE this basket!! It's the perfect size for standard paper napkins (not the fancy ones, the ones that come in a 300-pack for everyday use). I ordered several so I can have another for me and use some for gifts.

chefann said:
I LOVE this basket!! It's the perfect size for standard paper napkins (not the fancy ones, the ones that come in a 300-pack for everyday use). I ordered several so I can have another for me and use some for gifts.

great idea!

Mine is showing up on cc, but not p3. Is there a way I can update p3 so I can order that way, or do I have to do it right from CC? TIA!

Ginger428 said:
I was curious, does it fit?

Um...good question?! I just assumed it would because the bowl fits in the stand...we'll have to see...

I looked it up it would possibly fit over the bottom of the bowl. The bowl is 9 1/2" square and the woven thing is 6 1/2".

jackieblue said:
Mine is showing up on cc, but not p3. Is there a way I can update p3 so I can order that way, or do I have to do it right from CC? TIA!

The outlet items are only available from the website.

I keep finding posts suggestion I order through my PWS. When I put an order together (signed in as a consultant) I still don't get the consultant prices. Any advantage to this? Will I get back it in commission? I feel so dense today.

jackieblue said:
I keep finding posts suggestion I order through my PWS. When I put an order together (signed in as a consultant) I still don't get the consultant prices. Any advantage to this? Will I get back it in commission? I feel so dense today.

If you aren't qualified yet ($1250 in career sales), then the outlet won't show up on your PWS. And I apologize if you are, and this is a pointless tip. ;)

If you order through CC, then you get the special cons. pricing in lieu of commission.

I am (way) qualified, so does that mean it's a wash if I order on my PWS, or is CC a better deal?

And please don't apologize...all tips are welcome!!!!

I always order outlet items through my PWS, just to get the small boost in total career sales. YMMV (your mileage may vary)

I have a PC junkie & past host every year that was more than stoked to find this. I have been using mine forever to take prizes to shows, and to show the quality of the wovens. She has always wanted it.
Neat that they are offering consultant-only items....wonder what else they'll dig up?

I'm debating on ordering 2 - one for myself and one for my MIL

We aren't allowed to order from our own PWS.

lacychef said:
I have a PC junkie & past host every year that was more than stoked to find this. I have been using mine forever to take prizes to shows, and to show the quality of the wovens. She has always wanted it.
Neat that they are offering consultant-only items....wonder what else they'll dig up?

I often wonder how big their big pile of stuff is!

I sent an email to my customers earlier today hilighting the med woven and several other items on the Outlet - so far I have had 7 orders totaling over $300! woot woot Free Money!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
I sent an email to my customers earlier today hilighting the med woven and several other items on the Outlet - so far I have had 7 orders totaling over $300! woot woot Free Money!!!!

Linda can you send me a copy so I don't have to "recreate the wheel"?
[email protected]

Hey Linda - send you text to me too! I'm trying to pack for vacation and could use some already done work! ;)

pamperedlinda said:
you have mail ;)

Awesome! Thanks! :love::love::love:

I'm too busy today to send the emails so, here's the text. Below that I listed a few of my faves along with uses for them and a photos that I lifted off of the outlet.

I was just looking at the Outlet and I couldn’t wait to tell you about the deals that are listed RIGHT NOW! There are several newly listed retired Pampered Chef favorites at super low prices. Start your Christmas Shopping early.

I am very excited about the Outlet this month! One of my favorites, which was only available to consultants before I became one and I have drooled over, is the Woven Medium Square Server – I have wanted that basket badly and have never been able to get my hands on it….now I can….and so can you :) This basket is the perfect size for any of our Simple Additions Medium Square Bowls or use it alone for bread, crackers, fruit or even to collect mail. There are tons of uses and at only $10 it is a great buy. Pair it with the Striped Medium bowl and you’ll have a great gift for $16.25.

Oh, I love this basket. It has always been my favorite, and I've always wished I could order it! Yay!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
We aren't allowed to order from our own PWS.

No, but my son, husband and aunt can and do ;).

Thanks for the wording Linda! I'm adding that to my Outlet Specials newsletter. Now I'm just debating putting on there something about the guarantee (cause there's still cookware on the outlet...I'm still nervous about people getting mad if there's a problem). What do you think?

They are all gone.

I had two in my cart & then they were GONE! :(

kaseydee said:
I had two in my cart & then they were GONE! :(

me too !! :cry:

WOW that was fast glad I ordered some last night. I wish PC would send us an e-mail that the outlet is updated so we would know when to contact our customers that new items are available.

Triciascucina said:
WOW that was fast glad I ordered some last night. I wish PC would send us an e-mail that the outlet is updated so we would know when to contact our customers that new items are available.
Now that would be nice. :thumbup:Is there any rhyme or reason behind when they update it? I'm thinking not, but just wondered...

Triciascucina said:

I, too, wish there could be some notification when the Outlet changes. I just happened to look the other night and immediately ordered:D. I am sure some of us could get more Outlet orders if we could notify customers as soon as there changes.

I did not know until I read this post it was updated.

Blame Linda and her great email! :D Her customers snagged them all ;)
*KIDDING!!*I'm glad I got my 2 ordered and didn't wait.

LOL! I think I sold @ 12 of them, and they bought more stuff too :)

CRUD! I just saw this and SOOO wanted one!

I just had a super busy day and thought I'd come on now and order them. Darn!!!! I'm so bummed. Plus, I have a friend who wants to order one small item from our current catalog and I don't have a show to add it to. I was going to add it to this order to justify the shipping cost. Now I don't know what to do! :(

So why can't we order from our PWS? What happens if we do (I'm pretty sure I have at some point but maybe not). I have a customer who wants to order some outlet items and for some reason sent me an email. I want to be service oriented and just order it for her but I'd have to create an account for her in order to get her PHD. Right? Is clearing your cookies the only way to sign me out and allow me to sign her in? She wanted a baking sheet also. Could she get 20% off if she ordered it in an individual order? Thanks!

<h2>1. What does it mean when an item is on the Outlet section?</h2><p>When an item is on the Outlet section, it means that it is a new item that has been unboxed and is now available at a discounted price. These items may have been discontinued or overstocked, but they are still in brand new condition and are a great deal for our customers.</p><h2>2. Can I still return an item from the Outlet section?</h2><p>Yes, all items from the Outlet section are still eligible for our regular return policy. However, please note that items from the Outlet section may have limited stock and availability, so we cannot guarantee that we will have a replacement for an item that is returned.</p><h2>3. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?</h2><p>New items are added to the Outlet section regularly, but the frequency may vary. We recommend checking the Outlet section frequently to see if any new items have been added.</p><h2>4. Are the items on the Outlet section still covered under warranty?</h2><p>Yes, all items on the Outlet section are still covered under our warranty policy. We stand by the quality of our products and will replace or refund any defective items.</p><h2>5. Can I use a discount code on items from the Outlet section?</h2><p>No, discount codes cannot be applied to items from the Outlet section as they are already at a discounted price. However, you can still earn and use Host Rewards or Consultant Commissions on these items.</p>

1. What does it mean when an item is on the Outlet section?

When an item is on the Outlet section, it means that it is a new item that has been unboxed and is now available at a discounted price. These items may have been discontinued or overstocked, but they are still in brand new condition and are a great deal for our customers.

2. Can I still return an item from the Outlet section?

Yes, all items from the Outlet section are still eligible for our regular return policy. However, please note that items from the Outlet section may have limited stock and availability, so we cannot guarantee that we will have a replacement for an item that is returned.

3. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?

New items are added to the Outlet section regularly, but the frequency may vary. We recommend checking the Outlet section frequently to see if any new items have been added.

4. Are the items on the Outlet section still covered under warranty?

Yes, all items on the Outlet section are still covered under our warranty policy. We stand by the quality of our products and will replace or refund any defective items.

5. Can I use a discount code on items from the Outlet section?

No, discount codes cannot be applied to items from the Outlet section as they are already at a discounted price. However, you can still earn and use Host Rewards or Consultant Commissions on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gretchen Burnett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • pkd09