• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Medium Rectangle Baker Worth the Investment?

In summary, the Medium Rectangle Baker is a versatile and practical bakeware option that has received both positive and negative feedback. Some tips for using it include preheating it, using parchment paper or cooking spray, and allowing it to cool down before cleaning. Some complaints include the potential for cracking and the size being too small for some dishes. Praise for the product includes its even heat distribution and modern design. Overall, it is a great addition to any kitchen and can be used for a variety of dishes and recipes.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Medium Rectangle Baker. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Great addition to the line!

The Medium Rectangle Baker is a versatile and practical bakeware option for any home cook. Here are some tips, complaints, praise, reviews, and ideas about this product:Tips:1. Preheat the baker before using it to ensure even cooking.2. Use parchment paper or cooking spray to prevent food from sticking.3. Allow the baker to cool down before cleaning it to avoid cracking.4. Use oven mitts or a kitchen towel when handling the hot baker.5. Experiment with different recipes and ingredients to get the most out of this baker.Complaints:1. Some users have reported that the baker cracks easily, especially if not preheated or handled carefully.2. The size may be too small for some dishes, making it difficult to fit larger portions.3. The handles can get hot and may require extra caution when removing the baker from the oven.4. The price may be too high for some consumers.Praise:1. The ceramic material of the baker provides even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes.2. The size is perfect for small families or individuals.3. The baker is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, making it easy to use and clean.4. The sleek and modern design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.Reviews:1. "I love this baker! It bakes my casseroles and lasagnas perfectly every time."2. "The size is perfect for my small apartment kitchen. I use it for everything from roasting vegetables to baking desserts."3. "I've had this baker for years and it's still in great condition. It's durable and holds up well to frequent use."4. "I wish it came with a lid, but otherwise, it's a great product."Ideas:1. Use the baker to make individual servings of baked pasta dishes or pot pies.2. Try using it to roast vegetables, chicken, or fish for a healthier alternative to frying.3. Use it as a serving dish for dips, appetizers, or side dishes.4. Use it to bake desserts like brownies, cobblers, or bread pudding.

What are the dimensions of the Medium Rectangle Baker?

The Medium Rectangle Baker measures 9 inches by 13 inches, with a height of 2 inches.

Is the Medium Rectangle Baker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Medium Rectangle Baker is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is recommended to only use it for reheating food and not for cooking raw ingredients.

Can the Medium Rectangle Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Medium Rectangle Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes.

What is the material of the Medium Rectangle Baker?

The Medium Rectangle Baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that helps distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking.

Is the Medium Rectangle Baker dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Medium Rectangle Baker is dishwasher-safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies