• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of a Medium Woven Bowl - A Must-Have for Every Home!

In summary, Dawn Trudell would like HO to consider adding a medium woven selection to their product line.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have one of these?

I do notI saw some on Ebay, they were going for $86.00 !!!! I will wait.... I have a feeling they might come out in the spring ???? Keeping fingers crossed ~!!!

OMGosh! yes, that is way too much to spend. Thanks.

I earned that woven piece. It is beautiful, but definately not worth $86.00 I would love for it to become a piece of our line. I figure it would cost about the same as the new rectagle tray. However, I don't know if it will since it was earned only by going to conference. The catalog tote that you can purchase now is not the same one as the one they gave at conference a few years ago. But, we can hope they will make it available. It is really a beautiful piece. I have it on my desk with the new striped bowl and I keep candy in it.

Shawnna

I, like everyone else who didn't go to conference, would love to have the medium woven selections, also. I have posted on Let's Make A Deal a couple of times, but, very few are willing to part with it, and those that do, get snatched up so quickly, that you almost have to camp out in front of the computer to have any chance at getting one. That being said, I have e-mailed HO, requesting they consider adding it to the product line, given it's huge popularity already among consultants. I'm sure it would go over well with the general public. Maybe if more of us do the same, HO might seriously consider it, if they aren't already! :)

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Oh Dawn I would LOVE that! I saw a picture of it with a small bowl in its center, with cheese spread surrounded by fancy crackers - I fell in love! I got the nmedium bowl to fit inside of my Large bowl with woven! :)

1. What is a medium woven bowl?

A medium woven bowl is a versatile kitchen tool made of woven material, typically bamboo or other natural fibers. It is designed to be used for mixing, serving, and storing foods.

2. How do I use a medium woven bowl?

A medium woven bowl can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as mixing ingredients for baking, tossing salads, serving snacks, and storing fruits or vegetables. It can also be used as a decorative piece for holding potpourri or displaying fresh fruit.

3. Can I put a medium woven bowl in the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to put a medium woven bowl in the dishwasher as the high heat and harsh detergents can damage the woven material. It is best to hand wash the bowl with warm water and mild soap and then air dry.

4. Is a medium woven bowl safe for food?

Yes, a medium woven bowl is safe for food as long as it is made from food-safe materials. It is important to check the label or product description to ensure the bowl is made from safe materials and has not been treated with any chemicals.

5. How do I care for my medium woven bowl?

To keep your medium woven bowl in good condition, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing too hard as it can damage the woven material. Also, make sure to dry the bowl thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold or mildew growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • chefkristin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies