• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meatballs in Deep Covered Baker Recipe

In summary, to make perfect meatballs using the Deep Covered Baker, preheat your oven to 375°F and mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, and desired seasonings. Roll into 1-inch meatballs and place in a single layer in the baker. Bake for 20-25 minutes and serve as desired. You can use any type of ground meat, but adjust cooking time accordingly. The recommended size for the baker is 8 inches, but you can use the 12-inch for larger batches. You can freeze the uncooked meatballs before baking and clean the baker with warm soapy water or a non-abrasive cleaner. Remember to let the baker cool before cleaning.
DebPC
Staff member
Easy & Quick homemade meatballs in your Deep Covered Baker. This is why we call it the "Magic Pot" - just 6 minutes in microwave!! Make 80 meatballs in less then 20 minutes!2 lbs ground beef
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese
Medium onion chopped
2 eggs
1/4 cup water
Garlic, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste.Using small scoop make meatballs, single layer of meatballs, put in deep covered baker, lid on. Microwave for 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Continue to make batches - use or freeze!
dcb meatballs.jpg

Great idea! Deb, have you tried the recipe? Thinking this might work in the RockCrok? Only thinking about the RockCrok since I would probably cook them as directed, then maybe throw them under the broiler a few minutes to brown them up more than a microwave does.

Yes- that's a downside with this recipe- no browning for crispy coating. Let us know how this works in the Rockcrok if you do it.

Very interesting recipe, and it is not very difficult. Just for the novice cook like me.
dissertation writing services uk Only thinking about the RockCrok since I would probably cook them as directed,

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I love this recipe for homemade meatballs in the Deep Covered Baker. It's so easy and quick, and the results are always delicious! The fact that it only takes 6 minutes in the microwave is truly amazing. I've made these meatballs for my family and they absolutely love them. Thank you for sharing this "Magic Pot" recipe with us! I can't wait to make 80 meatballs in less than 20 minutes – that's a real time saver. Thank you again for the great recipe!

1. How do I make the perfect meatballs using the Deep Covered Baker?

To make perfect meatballs using the Deep Covered Baker, follow these steps:

• Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  • In a large bowl, mix together your ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, and desired seasonings.
  • Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, roll the mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
  • Place the meatballs in a single layer in the Deep Covered Baker.
  • Cover the baker with the lid and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
  • Serve with your favorite sauce or use as desired.

2. Can I use a different type of meat besides ground beef?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat such as turkey, chicken, or pork in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the meatballs are fully cooked.

3. What size Deep Covered Baker should I use?

We recommend using the 8-inch Deep Covered Baker for this recipe. If you are making a larger batch, you can use the 12-inch Deep Covered Baker, but you may need to adjust the cooking time.

4. Can I freeze the meatballs before cooking?

Yes, you can freeze the uncooked meatballs before baking them in the Deep Covered Baker. Simply place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1-2 hours. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag. When ready to cook, thaw the meatballs in the refrigerator and then follow the cooking instructions as directed.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after making meatballs?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to ensure it lasts longer. If there are any stubborn stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or a paste made of baking soda and water to gently scrub the baker. Make sure to let the baker cool completely before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies