• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Meat Loaf Pan: A Guide for Home Cooks

In summary, Erin Smith said that the only thing she could think of is the regular and mini loaf pans. The regular loaf pan is for regular meatloaf and the mini loaf pan is for mini meatloaf. The mini loaf pan has ridges that let the grease drain off. The meatloaf always sticks to the metal pan no matter what Erin does to it. The Stoneware Inspirations cookbook has a great recipe for mini Italian meat loaves in the regular and mini loaf pans. Mary said that you can buy a small round meat rack and put it in a small roasting pan. The meatloaf would fall thru. The meat rack has small holes; do not use the kind that look like large racks used
jdavis
Not sure where to post this, but here goes...
Last night I had a show and a woman asked about a meatloaf pan. She said a friend of hers has one and she or another friend wanted one. I told her I had no clue what she was talking about but I would surely ask all of you wonderful helpful PC Vets out there in Messageboard Land. LOL.

TIA

The only thing I can think of is the regular and mini loaf pans. That's what I'd use for meatloagf.

It's either the stoneware loaf pan, or the mini loaf pan, depending on the size of the meal she is preparing. A great item to cross sell with these stones would be the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. There is a great recipe in there for mini italian meat loaves!! She may have her standard meat loaf, but may be willing to branch out and try other variations!

No she said it was specifically for meatloaf and it had like ridges that let the grease drain off? :confused:

In that case.........

I haven't the foggiest idea!!! :eek:

jdavis said:
No she said it was specifically for meatloaf and it had like ridges that let the grease drain off? :confused:
:confused: Could she be talking about the Professional Cookware Grill Pan? That's the only thing that has ridges and you CAN put it in the oven...

Meatloaf panI have one y'all but it is not PC. My DH's grandma gave it to me when we got married. It is a metal loaf pan with an insert that sits in the top. You place your meatloaf in the insert (it has holes for drainage) and then pop it in the oven. I have had guests in the past ask for one but I always tell them that I have a "meatloaf pan" and a Stoneware Loaf pan and my family prefers the PC Loaf pan.

FYI~no matter what I did to it (the metal pan), the meatloaf always stuck!

Have a Pampered Day!!
~Erin Smith

I guess if she is making a huge batch for a school or church function, it could be done in the Roasting Pan. But that's lots of leftovers!!! ;)

Meatloaf PanI use both the loaf pan and mini loaf pan to make meatloaf, either pan it works great! I usually take the meatloaf out so that it isn't sitting in all that grease though.

I use the Oval Baker for making my meatloaf. Just shape your mixture into an oval and place in Baker. If you use a real lean ground beef it won't be sitting in grease. Some will be in your pan yes, but not much - IMO ;)

Lee Anne

For the past 6 months, I've been using the Stoneware Fluted Pan for my meatloaf. I've used the same recipe for my DH for 20 years and since made it in this pan, it's been getting rave reviews! Maybe this is what she's thinking of??

Mary

You can buy a small round meat rack and put it in a small roasting pan. The rack has small holes; do not use the kind that look like large racks used to cool baked goods. The meatloaf would fall thru. That way any fat from the meatloaf drips into the pan.

Any of our stoneware (with sides :rolleyes: ) will work, depending on the size of the meatloaf. Baking it in the stoneware takes away the need for a rack - it always turns out great and moist!

meatloaf pansome of my customers use the stoneware fluted pan for meatloaf. you can tip it and the grease will drain out the side. :)

I was looking for a way to season my stoneware fluted pan and made meat loaf in it. My family was impressed and it cooked faster. I think because of the center spoke. So I have been making it in that every since. I just tip it to the side to remove the extra grease before unmolding it.

Regina

1. What makes the Pampered Chef Meat Loaf Pan different from a regular baking pan?

The Pampered Chef Meat Loaf Pan is designed specifically for making meatloaf. It has a unique shape with a raised ridge in the center, which allows excess fat to drain away from the meat while it cooks. This results in a healthier and more evenly cooked meatloaf.

2. Can I use the Meat Loaf Pan for other dishes besides meatloaf?

Yes, the Meat Loaf Pan can be used for other dishes such as bread, pound cake, and even lasagna. Its non-stick surface and unique shape make it versatile for a variety of recipes.

3. How do I clean the Meat Loaf Pan?

The Meat Loaf Pan is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water. Make sure to remove any excess grease or food particles before cleaning.

4. What is the size of the Meat Loaf Pan?

The Pampered Chef Meat Loaf Pan measures 9.75 inches by 5.25 inches, making it the perfect size for a standard meatloaf recipe. It can hold up to 2 pounds of meat.

5. Is the Meat Loaf Pan oven-safe?

Yes, the Meat Loaf Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave for reheating leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • pamperedchef88