• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Roaster Questions: Constructions and Strength

In summary, Pampered Chef turkey roasters are made of durable stainless steel with silicone handles for a secure grip. The roaster measures 16" x 13" x 3" and has a capacity of 14 quarts, suitable for a 20-pound turkey and side dishes. It is not safe for stovetop use and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The V-shaped rack helps to achieve even cooking and moisture retention in the turkey.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know how these are constructed? Are they metal all the way through the handle? Can they handle a really heavy turkey? (This is what was asked by a guest recently)

They are fabulous! Very study. The metal does go through the handle and according to the PIG - they can support 30 pounds. A must have. I use those things on my 5 pound chickens! Love them :D

Thanks! I'll pass the info on to my guest. :)

They're also good for Devil Halloween costumes. :)

The meat lifters rock!!! One of my fellow consultants refers to them a her "home security system!!"

They are bunches better than the ones you find at Bed, Bath and Beyond and those other stores. Ours really are heavy duty and I have personally used them to wrestle a 23 lb turkey out of the roaster. Didn't bend or give, just held that bird!! Of course, my arms nearly gave out but not the lifters.

they also make great hubby/ teen prodders!!! a good poke will ensure compliance right quick! :D

What materials are Pampered Chef turkey roasters made of?

Pampered Chef turkey roasters are made of durable stainless steel, which is known for its strength and ability to withstand high temperatures. The handles are made of silicone for a comfortable and secure grip.

What is the size and capacity of the turkey roaster?

The turkey roaster measures 16" x 13" x 3" and has a capacity of 14 quarts, making it large enough to hold a 20-pound turkey with plenty of room for vegetables and other side dishes.

Can the turkey roaster be used on the stovetop?

No, the Pampered Chef turkey roaster is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is meant for use in the oven only.

Is the turkey roaster dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless steel turkey roaster is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean up after your holiday feast.

How does the turkey roaster ensure even cooking of the turkey?

The Pampered Chef turkey roaster features a V-shaped rack that elevates the turkey and allows heat to circulate evenly around it. This helps to ensure that the turkey cooks evenly and stays moist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kitchenqueen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB