• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meatless Wednesdays: Helping Host a Special Meal!

There are also many other tasty vegetarian options such as the Garden Ranch Pizza, Southwest Salsa Pizza, Smashed Potato Soup, Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers, and Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad with tofu. For appetizers, there are also plenty of meatless options like Elegant Artichoke Cups. It is important to provide the host with a few options and not to worry about the recipe, as long as it tastes good. In summary, for the host who doesn't eat meat on Wednesdays, there are many delicious vegetarian dishes to choose from including the Green Chile Frittata and various pizzas, soups, burgers, and pasta salad.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I am having a show for a host on 10/26 and she said that she doesn't eat meat on Wednesdays. I know that it follows her religious/cultural beliefs but I'm trying to come up with a recipe for a main dish so she can eat it too. :confused: Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? I am clueless. :eek:

Thanks in advance!

The garden ranch pizza sounds like a good idea to me!!

one of my favorites is the southwest salsa pizza - it tastes really good, its easy, uses quite a few products, and is meatless! my sister is a vegetarian and she really likes it!

Leesa

Smashed Potato Soup (It's Good For You p.59) is good, and good for cooler weather

Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers (It's Good For you p52)-i haven't had it, but it's vegetarian

*Grilled Vegeable Pasta Salad - (It's Good For You p45) uses Tofu... I had never cooked with tofu until I tried this recipe. My kids ate it... my older daugter (10yrs ) asked if the tofu was chicken and if the aparagus was green beans... I said..."Yep" and she ate it all up!... then I told her the truth! hehe

These are Main Dishes... if you want appetizers ...there are tons out there without meat. My show last night I made Elegant Artichoke Cups (SBRC F/W 2004 - go online in consultants corner) Everyone loved it!! I had never made it before and, as all PC recipes do, it turned out wonderful and everyone was wanting the recipe! It has no meat...

Good luck! Don't fret it! It isn't about the recipe as far as you are concerned... but that is what is important to the hosts... so give her a few options, and then don't worry...they will taste wonderful!

I think the green chile frittata is great without the meat.Green Chile Frittata with no meat is an excellent choice.

1. What is Meatless Wednesday?

Meatless Wednesday is a concept that encourages people to have one day a week where they choose to not consume any meat products and instead opt for vegetarian or plant-based meals.

2. How can I participate in Meatless Wednesday?

Participating in Meatless Wednesday is easy! Simply choose to not eat any meat on Wednesdays and instead opt for vegetarian or plant-based meals. You can also join online communities or challenges that promote Meatless Wednesday.

3. What are the benefits of having a Meatless Wednesday meal?

Reducing your meat consumption has numerous benefits, including improved health, reduced environmental impact, and animal welfare. It can also be a fun and creative way to try new recipes and add more variety to your diet.

4. Do I have to be a vegetarian to participate in Meatless Wednesday?

No, you do not have to be a vegetarian to participate in Meatless Wednesday. It is a flexible concept that allows for occasional breaks or modifications based on individual preferences and needs.

5. How can Pampered Chef help with hosting a special Meatless Wednesday meal?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and recipes that make preparing and serving vegetarian and plant-based meals easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants can also provide tips and ideas for hosting a successful Meatless Wednesday meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • daniellemorgan