• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Dimensions of the Black Tool Turnabout?

In summary, the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" is a tool designed to accurately measure and convert various units of measurement commonly used in cooking and baking. It supports a total of 10 units of measurement and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. It can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients and is easy to use with its clear measurements and rotating design.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Can someone please give me the dimensions of the Black Tool Turnabout? I need to know if it will fit where I want it in my kitchen before I order 1 or 2.

Thank you in advance.

Bumping..anyone..please!

looks like about 7-1/2" high and just under 9" wide

Great thank you so much.

Hi there! The Black Tool Turnabout measures approximately 8 inches in diameter and 8 inches in height. It can hold up to 8 tools or utensils and rotates 360 degrees for easy access. I hope this helps with your decision-making process. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout"?

The "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" is a tool designed to help accurately measure and convert different units of measurement commonly used in cooking and baking. It is perfect for quickly and easily converting recipes from metric to imperial or vice versa.

2. How many units of measurement does the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" support?

The tool supports a total of 10 units of measurement, including cups, tablespoons, teaspoons, fluid ounces, milliliters, grams, pounds, ounces, kilograms, and liters. This covers the most commonly used units in cooking and baking.

3. Is the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tool is completely dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to ensure it lasts longer.

4. Can I use the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" for dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, the tool can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. It has separate scales for each type of ingredient, making it versatile and convenient to use.

5. Is the "Measurements of Tool Turnabout" easy to use?

Absolutely! The tool has clear and easy-to-read measurements on both sides, making it simple to use. It also has a rotating design, allowing you to easily switch between different units of measurement without needing multiple tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • whitneythompson