• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the MM&P Recipe: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, "Finding the MM&P Recipe: A Beginner's Guide" is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef for beginners in cooking and baking. It covers basic measuring and mixing techniques, advanced tips for preparing and combining ingredients, and information on different tools and equipment. This guide does not include specific recipes, but it teaches skills and knowledge that can be applied to any dish and is not limited to Pampered Chef products.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me the recipe that comes with the mm&p? I had someone ask, but I don't own that.

Here you go. I just went to consultant corner, recipe search and typed in Measure, Mix & Pour. It brings up all the recipes that are associated with that product.

Classic Vinaigrette
Ingredients:
3 ounces red wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
3-4 teaspoons sugar
8 ounces vegetable oil

Directions:
1. Pour red wine vinegar to 3 ounce measurement line on Measure, Mix, & Pour™. Add black pepper, salt and sugar. Add oil to 11 ounce measurement line.

2. Insert lid with plunger into container; turn to closed position. Mix up and down until ingredients are thoroughly blended. Pour dressing over your favorite mixed salad greens.

Yield: about 1 1/3 cups

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

There are 3 or 4 recipes total right on the measure mix and pour. Unfortunately, I do not own it so I couldn't tell you what they are :(

krzymomof4 said:
Can anyone tell me the recipe that comes with the mm&p? I had someone ask, but I don't own that.

An Italian
A Ceasar
An Asian &
A French....

I use mine all the time. our favorite is the Asian. we no longer buy salad dressing. It is defiantly worth the purchase. We now substitute the Asian spice for the other spices in the dressing. Very yummy.

1. What is "Finding the MM&P Recipe: A Beginner's Guide"?

"Finding the MM&P Recipe: A Beginner's Guide" is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef to help beginners navigate and understand the MM&P (measuring, mixing, and preparing) process in cooking and baking.

2. Who is this guide intended for?

This guide is intended for beginners who are new to cooking and baking, or for those who want to improve their skills in the MM&P process.

3. What can I expect to learn from this guide?

This guide covers everything from basic measuring and mixing techniques, to more advanced tips for preparing and combining ingredients. You will also learn about different tools and equipment that can assist in the MM&P process.

4. Are there any specific recipes included in this guide?

While this guide does not include specific recipes, it does provide tips and techniques that can be applied to any recipe. It is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to confidently create your own delicious dishes.

5. Is this guide only for Pampered Chef products?

No, this guide is not limited to Pampered Chef products. The techniques and tips provided can be used with any brand or type of cooking and baking equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies