1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Measure Mix & Pour

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Can anyone tell me the recipe that comes with the mm&p? I had someone ask, but I don't own that.

Apr 20, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Here you go. I just went to consultant corner, recipe search and typed in Measure, Mix & Pour. It brings up all the recipes that are associated with that product.

Classic Vinaigrette
    Ingredients:
    3 ounces red wine vinegar
    1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    3-4 teaspoons sugar
    8 ounces vegetable oil

Directions:
    1. Pour red wine vinegar to 3 ounce measurement line on Measure, Mix, & Pour™. Add black pepper, salt and sugar. Add oil to 11 ounce measurement line.

2. Insert lid with plunger into container; turn to closed position. Mix up and down until ingredients are thoroughly blended. Pour dressing over your favorite mixed salad greens.

Yield: about 1 1/3 cups

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Apr 21, 2009
  3. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

There are 3 or 4 recipes total right on the measure mix and pour. Unfortunately, I do not own it so I couldn't tell you what they are :(

4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

An Italian
    A Ceasar
    An Asian &
    A French....

Apr 21, 2009
  5. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

I use mine all the time. our favorite is the Asian. we no longer buy salad dressing. It is defiantly worth the purchase. We now substitute the Asian spice for the other spices in the dressing. Very yummy.

Apr 21, 2009
Have something to add?