1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Measure, Mix & Pour help!!

1. I love my MM&P--sell alot of these...only problem is that when I put it in the dishwasher last week some of the ingredient measurements wore off!!:eek:I am looking for the amount of dried oregano for the Italian Dressing recipe. It figures this is the recipe I use on there the most!!

2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

1/2 tsp of dried oregeno... I have to say that I have had this for quite some time and have never used it. I love the idea of it, just never make homemade dressing. Have to admit to being a total Ranch dressing family and hardly ever venture to anything else. Would love to get myself and my family to start trying new dressings... any that you recommend to make in this besides the ones on the container? Or are those just really great and I should try those?

May 18, 2009
  3. I really love the recipes on the side of it...we use ours often, there's really nothing quite like homemade dressing, but I understand what you mean about Ranch...that will always be a kid favorite in our house :)

4. thanks for the measurement! I only have made the recipes given on the container. I tend to like the Italian one the best..IMHO. I also drizzle this over grilled chicken, turkey burgers,grilled sweet potatoes and other veggies, too!!

5. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Do you have to use all of the individual ingredients or can you use our Italian Seasoning instead?

May 18, 2009
  6. I use all of the individual ingredients..I grow oregano and basil, so I always have some dried in my kitchen...I bet some cheffers do use the PC italian seasoning mix though....

7. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

I also use mine to demo making LOTS of the oil dipping seasoning at a time... (at family dinners, our dipping bowls seem to empty faster that the pasta gets eaten!)

May 18, 2009
Have something to add?