• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Opening Push-to-Open Measure All Cup - Help!

In summary, customers can try to wash the plunger part in the dishwasher, or put a bit of oil on it before using it.
reesefamily5
Hello,

At my show last night I had a lot of people complain about the measure all cup being too hard to push open. I asked if they had the inside piece in the wrong way. (Upside down) They said no. I have one of the guests bringing hers to a show on Saturday so I can see what it might be. Has anyone else heard complaints on this? If so how can it be fixed? Thanks. I would like to be prepared with information for her on Saturday when she brings it along.

suddnley i have been over whelmed with this question. i have no clue i tell them to make sure water isnt in between the plastic parts..........anyone know???????

I've had this too. They're making them really tight lately.

Tell you customers to wash the plunger part in the dishwasher a few times (handwashing that part is recommended on the use and care to keep it tight). That should help.

If not, they can always put a bit of oil on the plunger part before they use it.

When I receive my kit I tried the mesure all-cup and I had the same problem I thought like you said that it was upside down and everything I trid to use it a few time and it finally got to work the proper way.

If the inside is really sticking or hard to remove, rub just a tiny bit of cooking oil around the rim of the plunger part before inserting it into the tube. This makes it slide much better!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

I had the problem of them being too loose

what if the problem is the opposite? mine is doing this: the inside part isn't tight enough. if i am using flour for example, the cup inside will move down when it gets heavy!! what can do i to fix this?

if you will rub a smooth sand paper around the tube it will help.

1. Why won't the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup open?

The Push-to-Open Measure All Cup may not open if there is an obstruction preventing the lid from opening fully. This could be caused by food particles or debris caught in the lid mechanism. Try cleaning the lid and the surrounding area to remove any obstructions.

2. How do I reset the lid of the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup?

If the lid of the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup is stuck or not opening properly, you may need to reset the lid. To do this, simply press down on the center of the lid until it clicks and then release. The lid should now open and close smoothly.

3. Is the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I adjust the measuring amounts on the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup?

The Push-to-Open Measure All Cup has adjustable measuring amounts. To adjust, simply twist the dial on the lid to the desired measurement. The cup will automatically dispense the correct amount of ingredients when the lid is opened.

5. Can the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup be used for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Push-to-Open Measure All Cup can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. The adjustable measuring amounts make it easy to accurately measure both types of ingredients. Just make sure to clean the lid and cup thoroughly between uses to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies