• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Measure All Cup for Sliders

In summary, the Measure All Cup for Sliders has a capacity of 1 cup and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It includes measurements for teaspoons, tablespoons, fluid ounces, and milliliters, and can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. The cup is made of durable plastic for long-lasting use.
DebPC
Staff member
Cool idea!
mea.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad you think so. Do you have any suggestions or feedback for how it could be improved?

I love using the Measure All Cup for so many recipes. It's so versatile and makes measuring ingredients a breeze. I never thought about using it for sliders, but I can see how it would be the perfect size for evenly sized patties. Thanks for the tip!Hi there! I'm so glad you're enjoying the Measure All Cup as much as I am. It really is a game changer in the kitchen. And yes, using it for sliders is such a great idea! Perfectly sized patties every time. I'll have to try that out at my next party. Thanks for sharing!

What is the capacity of the Measure All Cup for Sliders?

The Measure All Cup for Sliders has a capacity of 1 cup.

Is the Measure All Cup for Sliders dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Measure All Cup for Sliders is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What measurements are included on the Measure All Cup for Sliders?

The Measure All Cup for Sliders includes measurements for teaspoons, tablespoons, fluid ounces, and milliliters.

Can the Measure All Cup for Sliders be used for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, the Measure All Cup for Sliders can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients.

What is the material of the Measure All Cup for Sliders?

The Measure All Cup for Sliders is made of durable plastic for long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies