• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Freezer Meals for a Last-Minute Wedding Gift!

In summary, popular freezer meals for a last-minute wedding gift include lasagna, chicken pot pie, chili, and casseroles. To package them as a gift, use disposable aluminum pans or freezer-safe containers and label each dish with cooking instructions. Freezer meals can be made ahead of time and stored for 3-6 months, with a recommended consumption within the first 3 months for optimal taste. Vegetarian options include veggie lasagna, lentil soup, stuffed peppers, and vegetable curry. It's important to properly wrap and store meals to prevent freezer burn and check the expiration dates on ingredients used.
janezapchef
Gold Member
So, my husband's cousin is getting married very last minute this Sunday. They are pregnant with their 3rd child and have been living together for many years. So, as a wedding present, I'd like to make them some meals to freeze for when the baby arrives. Does anyone have any ideas for good freezer meals???
TIA!

Meals using dried ingredients that they could add water to might be a good idea too because I'm not sure they have an extra freezer. Thanks!

all of the power cooking meals are great, and has very little you have to add to them.

When I want to make meals ahead to freeze, I make meatloaf, lasagna, chili, etc.
That's a great idea, Jane, how thoughtful! Wish someone had done that for me when I had DD! :)

Check out this site. It has some great ideas on items that can be prepared ahead of time then re-heated.

http://www.christysclipart.com/wwwroot/oamc2.html

I don't know why it never donned on my to do the power cooking recipes! That solves it! And, BadGirl, thanks for posting that site! The pics that girl has of how her freezer is arranged were good b/c they showed me how to package these to save them room! Thanks!

1. What are some good freezer meals that can be given as a wedding gift?

Some popular freezer meals for a last-minute wedding gift include lasagna, chicken pot pie, chili, and casseroles. These dishes are easy to prepare, freeze well, and are always a hit with newlyweds.

2. How do I package freezer meals as a gift?

To package your freezer meals as a gift, you can use disposable aluminum pans or freezer-safe containers. Be sure to label each dish with the name and cooking instructions. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or recipe card.

3. Can I make freezer meals ahead of time?

Yes, that's the beauty of freezer meals! You can make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer until you're ready to give them as a gift. Just be sure to properly wrap and store the meals to prevent freezer burn.

4. What are some vegetarian freezer meal options?

Some delicious vegetarian freezer meal options include veggie lasagna, lentil soup, stuffed peppers, and vegetable curry. These dishes are not only tasty but also a great choice for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions.

5. How long do freezer meals last?

Freezer meals can last anywhere from 3-6 months, depending on the ingredients and how they are stored. It's best to consume them within the first 3 months for optimal taste and quality. Be sure to check the expiration date on each ingredient used in the meal as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies