1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Meals to freeze

1. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

So, my husband's cousin is getting married very last minute this Sunday. They are pregnant with their 3rd child and have been living together for many years. So, as a wedding present, I'd like to make them some meals to freeze for when the baby arrives. Does anyone have any ideas for good freezer meals???
    TIA!

Jan 8, 2010
  2. janezapchef

Meals using dried ingredients that they could add water to might be a good idea too because I'm not sure they have an extra freezer. Thanks!

Jan 8, 2010
  3. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

all of the power cooking meals are great, and has very little you have to add to them.

Jan 8, 2010
  4. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

When I want to make meals ahead to freeze, I make meatloaf, lasagna, chili, etc.
    That's a great idea, Jane, how thoughtful! Wish someone had done that for me when I had DD! :)

Jan 8, 2010
  5. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2010
  6. janezapchef

I don't know why it never donned on my to do the power cooking recipes! That solves it! And, BadGirl, thanks for posting that site! The pics that girl has of how her freezer is arranged were good b/c they showed me how to package these to save them room! Thanks!

Jan 8, 2010
Have something to add?