• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meals to freeze

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
So, my husband's cousin is getting married very last minute this Sunday. They are pregnant with their 3rd child and have been living together for many years. So, as a wedding present, I'd like to make them some meals to freeze for when the baby arrives. Does anyone have any ideas for good freezer meals???
TIA!

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
Meals using dried ingredients that they could add water to might be a good idea too because I'm not sure they have an extra freezer. Thanks!

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
all of the power cooking meals are great, and has very little you have to add to them.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
When I want to make meals ahead to freeze, I make meatloaf, lasagna, chili, etc.
That's a great idea, Jane, how thoughtful! Wish someone had done that for me when I had DD! :)

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
I don't know why it never donned on my to do the power cooking recipes! That solves it! And, BadGirl, thanks for posting that site! The pics that girl has of how her freezer is arranged were good b/c they showed me how to package these to save them room! Thanks!