1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: MayJune flyer

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Does anyone have a specials flyer that has May and June specials without April specials. I can't find one in files and would make one myself but that is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. TIA

On a side note does anyone know when July specials will be posted on CC?

Apr 21, 2009
  2. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

bump. Ditto, please.

Apr 21, 2009
  3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Well here is an altered word version with April taken out. It will do for now. If anyone has an adobe one I'd love that as I prefer Adobe for that, but couldn't figure out how to alter an adobe document. I think I've upgraded to the version you can actually change pdf docs but I'm probably wrong. Well for some reason each time I try to upload the file it fails. For Jewel if you open the AprMayJun word file you can just delete all of April and then move May over and center it and then you will probably have to move some of the pictures around too.

Apr 21, 2009
  4. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Thanks, I ended up doing that too! Did I mention, I love this site?

Apr 21, 2009
  5. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Is this what you are looking for? I forgot that I had a 2-month format.

Attached Files:

Apr 22, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks Kathleen! It's perfect! I'm starting to think pckathleen not only refers to Pampered Chef, but how pc savvy you are! I'm so glad you're part of CS and offering us all access to your brilliance! :sing:

7. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Aww...thanks! :) I really do enjoy putting the flyers together!

Apr 22, 2009
  8. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

Thanks Kathleen These are really cute I used to use the ones that has 3 months of specials on them but I am thinking on going to use the one like you made where it shows just two months to focus on those months of bookings. Thanks :)

Apr 28, 2009
Have something to add?