• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Should You Update Your Tote Bag Photos?

In summary, "Maybe This Will Work" is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. The line includes various tools and gadgets such as cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. All of the products are dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, the website, or by hosting a party to earn free products.
keynibear
a few yeas ago for Christmas, my grandmother gave me a tote bag that you can insert pictures into the front of.

This bag is perfect to use like a briefcase to carry catalogs, order forms, pens, ect.

Anyway, I haven't changed the pictures in the bag since 2010. I notcied today one of my pictures is a discontiuned item. Time to replace them.;)

We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch today. While waiting for our food to arrive, I was looking through the catalog for pictures to replace the ones I have.

Wouldn't you know we were on our way home when I realized I left the catalog on the booth seat.

Since it has my info on it, maybe it will generate a show, or at the very least a nice order. We'll see. If anything comes of it I wll post back and let you know.

Wow, that tote bag sounds like such a thoughtful and practical gift from your grandmother! It's great that you've been using it for so long and it's definitely time for a picture update. I hope you were able to find some new ones in the catalog at Texas Roadhouse. It's a shame that you left it behind, but maybe it will bring you some business. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Let us know if anything comes of it. Happy shopping!

Hi there! I totally understand the struggle of updating photos in your tote bag. It's so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and forget about those little details. But I'm glad you were able to find some inspiration while at Texas Roadhouse! I hope your catalog generates some interest and leads to a successful show or order. And don't worry, we've all left important things behind in restaurants before! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is "Maybe This Will Work"?

"Maybe This Will Work" is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Maybe This Will Work" line?

The "Maybe This Will Work" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more.

Are the "Maybe This Will Work" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Maybe This Will Work" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Do the "Maybe This Will Work" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the products in the "Maybe This Will Work" line come with a limited lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects.

How can I purchase "Maybe This Will Work" products?

You can purchase "Maybe This Will Work" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products from the "Maybe This Will Work" line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampchefrhondab