• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Potential: Following Up on Draw Slips for Hosting a Show

Hi! This is Beth from The Pampered Chef. It was great meeting you last night! Wasn't it fun?I was looking over the door prize slips this morning and see that you are interested in doing a show too so you can take advantage of all the great benefits you can earn - like free products and deep discounts. Let's look at the calendar and decide on your date.
Stephanie S
After getting in from a great show last night I reviewed the Draw Slips. I noticed that 4 of the girls who had attended marked "maybe" to hosting their own show. I'd like to call and follow-up with them today and pencil in a date. Does anyone have a script that I can follow?

Thanks for your help!

Just say: "Hi! This is ____ from The Pampered Chef. It was great meeting you last night! Wasn't it fun?" (wait for an answer) Then, "I was looking over the door prize slips this morning and see that you are interested in doing a show too so you can take advantage of all the great benefits you can earn - like free products and deep discounts. Let's look at the calendar and decide on your date."

Don't say that they marked maybe - "maybe" is a "yes" in disguise.

Another sentence you can throw in there somewhere that I have found very effective is to say something along the lines of, "I was so glad to see you marked that you're interested in hosting a show of your own! You really stood out to me last night and I kept thinking you would be so much fun to partner with. What kind of time frame were you thinking of, October, Novemberish?"

Thanks! These suggestions are great!

Here's a copy of my CCC script! Good luck and let us know how it goes! :D

Attachments

• CCC-Customer Care Calls Scripts.doc
    27 KB · Views: 845
Awesome script!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Beth Brigham said:
Don't say that they marked maybe - "maybe" is a "yes" in disguise.
Beth is exactly right! Maybe means they may want to do it this month, or they may prefer next month.
In my CCC's I just say, "I know you were interested in hosting a...". Instead of "I noticed you might be".
Also with CCC's, lead into the conversation with YES answer questions.
Did you have fun last night; Wasn't the food just delicious; Host will be receiving over $xx in free and discounted products from her show, isn't that exciting; then lead into getting them to host.

1. What is "Maybe" on Draw Slip?

"Maybe" on Draw Slip is an option for participants to choose when they are unsure about purchasing a product from the draw slip. It allows them to have the option to come back and purchase the item at a later time.

2. Can I change my "Maybe" to a "Yes" or "No" later?

Yes, you can change your "Maybe" to a "Yes" or "No" at any time during the event. Simply let the consultant know and they can update your selection for you.

3. Is there a limit to how many "Maybe" choices I can have?

No, there is no limit to how many "Maybe" choices you can have. You can choose "Maybe" for as many items as you like on the draw slip.

4. What happens if I choose "Maybe" and then decide to purchase the item?

If you choose "Maybe" and later decide to purchase the item, simply let your consultant know and they can process the purchase for you. You will still be eligible for any discounts or promotions that were offered during the event.

5. Can someone else purchase the item if I choose "Maybe"?

Yes, someone else can purchase the item if you choose "Maybe". However, if they do not purchase the item, you will still have the option to come back and purchase it at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies