• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Shopping in the US? Any Takers?

In summary, "Maybe Not the Right Place?" is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that includes a variety of tools, gadgets, and cookware designed to make cooking and meal prep easier. All products in this line are dishwasher safe and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant. A satisfaction guarantee is also offered for these products.
Crys Hall
I need someone to buy some stuff for me from the outlet (the US outlet ~ I'm in Canada)
Any takers?? I've got funded paypal I can pay with.

Thanks,
Crystal

Crys Hall said:
I need someone to buy some stuff for me from the outlet (the US outlet ~ I'm in Canada)
Any takers?? I've got funded paypal I can pay with.

Thanks,
Crystal

I'd be happy to, I've made several shipments to Canada this month :)

awesome pm'ing you

Same here - it was really cheap to ship you the towels last week - I don't mind shipping more :)

thanks for the offer carolyn :)

1. What is "Maybe Not the Right Place?"

"Maybe Not the Right Place?" is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "Maybe Not the Right Place?" line?

The "Maybe Not the Right Place?" line includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and baking dishes.

3. Are the products in the "Maybe Not the Right Place?" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Maybe Not the Right Place?" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase "Maybe Not the Right Place?" products in stores or only through a consultant?

"Maybe Not the Right Place?" products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant in your area by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef party.

5. Do you offer a warranty for "Maybe Not the Right Place?" products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Maybe Not the Right Place?" product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items