• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Locating Consultant Info in P3: Tips and Tricks for Easy Access

In summary, "Maybe I'm Blind...but..." is a phrase used to express confusion or uncertainty and can also be used as a rhetorical device. Its origin is unknown, but it has been used in literature and popular culture for many years. This phrase can be used in various situations, both serious and humorous, to express doubt or acknowledge mistakes. While it may not have a direct connection to actual blindness, it can be used in reference to a lack of understanding. It is important to be mindful of the potential impact this phrase may have on individuals with visual impairments and to avoid using it in a derogatory manner.
byrd1956
Gold Member
in P3 where do we find all our consultant info. (like the tpc depit card #) I have it saved on my laptop, which is kaput and I need to transmit a show.
thanks!

you can call the pc debit card retreival number on the inside flap of your consultant planner to get it. =)

Or just go back to a show or supply order where you use the card and just copy and paste the # :D Then under settings you can select that PPP remembers you number, that way you don't have to input it everytime.

In P3 click on "tools" in the bar at the top of the screen. Then click on "preferences". The debit card number is there.

whoops, later I found it...right where bethcooks4u said it would be!thanks all!

What is "Maybe I'm Blind...but..."?

"Maybe I'm Blind...but..." is a phrase used to express a sense of confusion or uncertainty about a situation or perception. It can also be used as a rhetorical device to highlight the speaker's perspective.

Where did this phrase originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used in literature and popular culture for many years. Some believe it originated from the idiom "love is blind," while others attribute it to a quote from the play "Romeo and Juliet" by William Shakespeare.

What are some common uses of this phrase?

"Maybe I'm Blind...but..." can be used in a variety of situations, both serious and humorous. It can be used to express confusion or doubt about a situation, to highlight a different perspective, or as a way to acknowledge one's own ignorance or mistakes.

How does this phrase relate to the concept of blindness?

The phrase "Maybe I'm Blind...but..." is often used figuratively and does not necessarily have a direct connection to actual blindness. However, it may be used in reference to a lack of understanding or awareness, which can be similar to the experience of being visually impaired.

Is this phrase considered offensive to those who are visually impaired?

While the phrase may be used in a lighthearted or ironic manner, it is important to consider the potential impact it may have on individuals with visual impairments. Using the word "blind" in a derogatory or dismissive way can perpetuate negative stereotypes and should be avoided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • byrd1956