• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Hand Lotion Too Watery? Troubleshooting Tips | Website Name

In summary, "Maybe a Dumb Question..." is a popular cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features simple, easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals. It is suitable for beginners in the kitchen as it focuses on basic cooking techniques and uses common kitchen tools. The recipes in the book are also healthy, including vegetarian options and recipes using fresh, whole ingredients. While it does not cater to specific dietary needs, the recipes can be easily modified to fit different restrictions. The ingredients used are easy to find in most grocery stores and are budget-friendly.
mscharf
this maybe a silly question, but I have to ask. Is the hand lotion supposed to be sooo watery? I thought I might have gotten a bad bottle, so I requested it to be replaced and the second bottle is just as bad. Is it just me?:mad:

No, it's not just you. I have one that is the same way also. I thought maybe mine sat too long. I've tried shaking it thinking it just settled and needed to be mixed up but I didn't have any success. I have mine under my kitchen sink just in case I find out how to thicken it. If I don't find a solution soon it's going to be tossed!

I got some of that for my mom for Christmas and I thought it was runny as well, but she was very happy with it anyway!

I had the same thought- and worse....it really doesn't smell very good on me! Maybe just my body's chemistry?

It is thin, but it works well for me. And, yes, body chemistry makes a huge difference with scents. There are scents that smell wonderful on others that are nasty on me. Personal preference makes a difference, too.

1. What is "Maybe a Dumb Question..."?

"Maybe a Dumb Question..." is a popular cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features simple, easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals.

2. Is "Maybe a Dumb Question..." suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "Maybe a Dumb Question..." is perfect for beginners as it focuses on basic cooking techniques and uses common kitchen tools.

3. Are the recipes in "Maybe a Dumb Question..." healthy?

Yes, "Maybe a Dumb Question..." includes a variety of healthy options such as vegetarian dishes, low-carb meals, and recipes using fresh, whole ingredients.

4. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs in "Maybe a Dumb Question..."?

While "Maybe a Dumb Question..." does not specifically cater to special dietary needs, it does include a range of recipes that can be easily modified to fit different dietary restrictions.

5. Are the ingredients used in "Maybe a Dumb Question..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in "Maybe a Dumb Question..." are common and can be found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, making it easy to whip up delicious meals without breaking the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
amya
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies