• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the May through August specials?

In summary, the May through August specials include discounts on popular kitchen gadgets and cookware sets, and they cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. There is no minimum purchase requirement, but some specials may only apply to certain products. The specials typically run for the entire month, but start and end dates may vary. Host rewards and consultant discounts can be used, but only on the regular price of the item, not the already discounted special price.
pamperedtiffani
Here is my May through August Specials. I use it as a quick reference when booking with a host :)

Attachments

• May-Aug Specials.doc
    314 KB · Views: 528
This is a great document! thank yoU!

No Problem - hope it helps!:)

Wow, great Idea! I really like there all together, we don't have to flip through all the pages. THANKS AGAIN!

Thank You - Thank You!Thank you so much for sharing this. I was looking for something like this to send to my past hosts! You have saved me a ton of time!

If I could see you in person I would hug you!

Thanks again,

Rhonda B.

Thank you so much.. You saved me a lot of time.

That is a great flyer - thanks for sharing!

1. What are the specials for May through August?

The May through August specials vary each month, but they usually include discounts on popular kitchen gadgets and cookware sets. Check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date specials.

2. Can I combine the May through August specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the May through August specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already great deals on their own!

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the May through August specials?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the May through August specials. However, some specials may only apply to certain products or collections.

4. How long do the May through August specials last?

The May through August specials typically run for the entire month, but specific start and end dates may vary. Be sure to check our website or catalog for exact dates.

5. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount on the May through August specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or consultant discount on the May through August specials. However, the discount will only apply to the regular price of the item, not the already discounted special price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam