• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Stats & HWC Sales: Evaluating Team Performance and Average Order Amount

In summary, the conversation discussed the sales and success of promoting pink products for breast cancer awareness month. The host shared their sales and top-selling items, while also mentioning a struggling show and a host who is a breast cancer survivor. The other participants also shared their sales and plans for future shows to continue promoting the cause. The conversation also touched on the success of a fundraiser for the cause. Some top-selling items included the Recipe Card Collection, Cake Tester, and Pink Flexible Scraper.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How are you doing in May? How have your sales been at your shows? Is the average order around a certain amount? I like to evaluate that when there isn't a $60 free special.

It's funny too that the shows that have buying the pink products usually have a breast cancer survivor but the ones that haven't been affected by cancer do not!

So let us know how you are doing as well as your team sales!!

I was sure everyone would be excited about our pink products, and that it would be easy to raise some funds. Sadly, everyone agrees that this is a great cause, that PC is fab for doing so, BUT no one is really rallying up to order or pick up orders!

In the 3 shows, I've had so far:

GR13 Cake Tester 10
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 6
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 4
HS86 Simple Additions® Small Square Bowls (set of 2) and Small Bowl Caddy 2
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 1
GR17 Daisy Dessert Plates 1
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 1

The month isn't over, so I need to find a way to raise some serious money real quick!

Right now, I have $2800 turned in for the month, I just did 2 shows this weekend and one today, so these stats are only counting what I have turned in by the 14th...

14 recipe cards
14 pink scrapers
8 cake testers
5 towels
3 daisy plates

chefsteph07 said:
Right now, I have $2800 turned in for the month, I just did 2 shows this weekend and one today, so these stats are only counting what I have turned in by the 14th...

14 recipe cards
14 pink scrapers
8 cake testers
5 towels
3 daisy plates

That's AWESOME! Way to go, and keep up the great work!

Cake Tester 20
The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 14
Pink Flexible Scraper 9
Dots Microfiber Towel 6
Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 5
Daisy Dessert Plates 2
Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 1I'm sort of sad, my last May show was yesterday... I love promoting the HWC products!

I have done 2 shows so far this month - one was over $800, the other was $1000.

The Pink Flexible Scraper has been my top-seller (5), with the Recipe Card Collection and Cake Tester tied for #2 (3 each). The hosts have been buying the plates and stand and both earned the Recipe Card Holder. I'm surprised the microfiber towel isn't selling as much - I love them, and people comment on them, but they're not buying them (?!).

My show average is great this month ($867) and with an average of 13 people at each show, each order has been about $65, so the "free with purchase of $60" hasn't affected me at all. I've been selling Sheet Pans like crazy, though, so that might be it! I pass the little one around at every show, and I sell at least 5 of the large ones each show!!

I have one more show on 5/30 with a 2-time BC survivor, who just called to tell me she's in treatment again. She still wants to have her show, though, because she wants a fun night out with her girlfriends and really wants to promote the pink stuff. I told her she can cancel on me with an hour's notice if she has to, it's totally up to her if she wants to have the show, and I will understand completely either way. I told her I'm bringing the food and will do everything that needs to be done for the demo, and her cousin (past host) is coming to clean and prep the house, so she can just relax and enjoy her girlfriends. I hope it's a good party for her sake, I could care less if I make any money that night. I feel so bad for her - she has 2 little ones and has to endure her 3rd round of Chemo treatments!! :(

Awesome show average Cathy...way to go!
Sorry to hear about your host on the 30th..keep us posted on her progress...

I've done 3 cooking shows this month so far and my HWC fundraiser at Curves - right now my sales are over $2800 with one show to close out still. My fundraiser was $677 for which I'm happy to get the 25% contribution for ACS. My pink sales have been fairly good -

Recipe Cards - 16
Cake Testers - 23
Microfiber Towel - 1
Pink Scraper - 3
Daisy Plates - 1 (and that was me for doing fundraiser)

So I'm pretty happy with 44 pink products with one vendor event and one more show on May 31st. Now I just need to book more into June! I want freebies for SAT!!

Item Description Quantity
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 6
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 7
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 1
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 0
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 7
GR13 Cake Tester 232 live and 3 catty so far=-

GR13 Cake Tester 14
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 10
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 7
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 7
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 3
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 3
HS84 Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4) 1

I was really wanting to do good on my HWC sales this month.....but so far, not that great. HOWEVER, I do have 4 more shows still this month and 6 catalog shows out so we'll see!!

My May has SUCKED. (My bad though, not working my business) I have had 2 shows, one at 600 and one just over 400. My pink sales have been small, BUT I have a HWC Fundraiser on Friday that my Mom went crazy with. She works at the City and has for 30 years, she went to the City Manager with this. They sent out an e-mail to EVERYONE (ahhhhh) and got me a room at the armory for 3 hours so everyone can come by on their lunch hour. The e-mail went to all the fire stations, the police department, Parks & Rec - pretty much all city government. So I'm thinkin' it should be big, if not I'm going to have a LOT of left-overs. LOL

GR13 Cake Tester 15
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 6
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 4
GR17 Daisy Dessert Plates 1
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 1
HS84 Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4) 3

I still have 1 open show, and 2 more shows this month...plus a week where I will have a table at my bank. I will be promoting HWC there, so hopefully this will be better. I really loved the HWC items this year, and although they are selling better than last year, still not good. Interesting that the cake tester is my # 1 though.

chefsteph07 said:

14 recipe cards
14 pink scrapers
8 cake testers
5 towels
3 daisy plates

Actually when you do a top list it pulls everything that is currently in your shows (unless you specifically set your search as the 14th).

What are "May Stats" and "Hwc Sales"?

May Stats refers to the sales statistics for the month of May, while Hwc Sales stands for "Hostess With a Cause" sales. These are sales that are designated to support a specific cause or charity chosen by the hostess of a Pampered Chef party.

How are May Stats and Hwc Sales calculated?

May Stats are calculated by adding up the total sales for the month of May from all Pampered Chef consultants. Hwc Sales are calculated by tracking the sales from parties where the hostess has chosen to donate a portion of the sales to a cause.

Why are May Stats and Hwc Sales important?

May Stats and Hwc Sales are important because they reflect the overall success of Pampered Chef consultants and their ability to make sales, as well as the impact they are making through Hwc Sales in supporting various causes and charities.

How can I improve my May Stats and Hwc Sales?

There are several ways to improve your May Stats and Hwc Sales, such as increasing your sales efforts, hosting successful parties, and promoting Hwc Sales to your customers. You can also reach out to your team leader for tips and guidance.

Where can I find the May Stats and Hwc Sales for my team or region?

You can find the May Stats and Hwc Sales for your team or region on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Stats" section. Your team leader may also have this information and can provide it to you upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
lauradahl