• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials: Check Out Our Updated Flyers!

In summary, the updated flyers for May specials include new products, discounts, and promotions that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. To take advantage of these specials, simply place an order and the discounts will be automatically applied. The specials are available in all regions but may vary slightly. They cannot be combined with other offers, but Host Rewards and consultant discounts can still be applied. The May specials will end on May 31st at 11:59 PM CT.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the May specials!

Attachments

• MarAprMay16_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 862
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay16_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 798
THANK YOU, KATHLEEN!!!!!

You ROCK!!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for creating these, I am not that talented

Thank you Kam!!

LOVE YOU KAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU KAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)

Thanks so much!

I can't live without these anymore! They're AMAZING!

These are fabulous. I haven't been on here in so long, I had forgotten about them. So glad someone reminded me!

Thank you so much!! Can't wait for the updated one!!

Is updated version available??

Thanks Kam, as always, you are SO appreciated!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!Can someone post the PDFs of the June guest & host flyers AND this months New Consultant Bonus? I need the pdfs to create the next round of flyers.
Thanks!

Here are the June Host and Guest Specials and the recruiting for April!

Attachments

• mkt1482-042016us-juneguestflyer.pdf
    381.4 KB · Views: 2,540
  • mkt1479-042016us-junehostflyer.pdf
    190.2 KB · Views: 5,863
  • mkt3501-042016us-apr-newconslt-flyer.pdf
    266.7 KB · Views: 606
Am I understanding correctly that when it says choose a free serving spatula guests can either order the black or white mini serving spatula or the black or white large serving spatula?

Robyn Neilko said:
Here are the June Host and Guest Specials and the recruiting for April!
Robyn, Thanks so much for the pdfs!!I should be able to get the flyers done and ready to post Monday night.

1. What are the updated flyers for May specials?

The updated flyers for May specials include new products, discounts, and promotions for the month of May. These flyers can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I take advantage of the May specials?

To take advantage of the May specials, simply place an order through our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant. The discounts and promotions will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Are the May specials available in all regions?

Yes, the May specials are available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, specific products and promotions may vary slightly depending on the region.

4. Can I combine the May specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the May specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on these products.

5. When do the May specials end?

The May specials will end on May 31st at 11:59 PM CT. Be sure to take advantage of these deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam