• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to TPampered Chef: Donating $1 for Each Product Sold?

In summary, the "Donate $1 for Each Product Sold" promotion by Pampered Chef includes all their products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. The promotion will run for the entire month of October and the proceeds will be donated to Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States. The total amount donated will depend on the number of products sold, with a minimum commitment of $250,000 from Pampered Chef. Customers also have the option to donate more than $1 per product or make a direct donation to Feeding America through their website.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
This will be my first May with TPC, Does $1 get donated from just the pink things or $1 for each product sold? I hope that doesn't make me sound really dense.

$1 is donated from the special HWC products - the clips, bar board, stencils and the host special cups & plates.

You also have $1 donated from each package of 15 HWC pins you order as paperwork.

If you raise over $150 in donations, you'll be invited to a special breakfast at conference.

Hi there! Don't worry, you don't sound dense at all. It's actually a great question. From my understanding, TPC donates $1 for each product sold, not just the pink ones. So every purchase goes towards a good cause. Happy shopping!

What products are included in the "Donate $1 for Each Product Sold" promotion?

The promotion includes all Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

How long will this promotion last?

This promotion will run for the entire month of October.

What organization will the $1 be donated to?

Pampered Chef has partnered with Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States, to donate the proceeds from this promotion.

How much money will be donated in total?

The total amount donated will depend on the number of products sold during the promotion, but Pampered Chef has committed to donating a minimum of $250,000.

Can customers choose to donate more than $1 per product?

Yes, customers have the option to donate more than $1 per product if they wish. They can also choose to make a direct donation to Feeding America through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224