• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with May Order Form? Anyone have a copy available?

In summary, the deadline for submitting the May order form is April 30th. It can be accessed through your consultant's website or Pampered Chef online account. Changes can be made to the order before the deadline. The minimum order amount is $80. Items from both the current and upcoming catalog can be added, but upcoming items will not be shipped until their release date.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
Does anyone have a May Order Form made up? I know there is one on here but I am unable to open it for some reason. I usually don't have any issue.

Thanks in advance!!

I have one. You need to add the tax line

Attachments

• May Order form 2009.doc
    1 MB · Views: 531
Thank you. That will be perfect - we don't have tax in NH so I don't need to change it!!

1. What is the deadline for submitting my May order form?

The deadline for submitting your May order form is April 30th. This allows enough time for your order to be processed and shipped before the end of the month.

2. How do I access the May order form?

The May order form can be accessed through your consultant's website or through your Pampered Chef online account. If you are having trouble finding it, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order by contacting your consultant before the order deadline. They will be able to assist you in making any changes or additions to your order.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for the May order form?

Yes, the minimum order amount for the May order form is $80. This is to ensure that you are receiving the best value for your purchase and to cover the cost of shipping and handling.

5. Can I add items from both the current and upcoming catalog to my May order form?

Yes, you can add items from both the current and upcoming catalog to your May order form. However, please note that the upcoming catalog items will not be available for shipment until their official release date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Karen Weber