• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Outside Order Form Now Available

In summary, the "May Outside Order Form" is a way for customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party setting. It can be accessed through a link provided by a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the "Shop" section of the website. Host rewards cannot be applied to orders placed through this form, and delivery typically takes 5-7 business days. Once an order is submitted, changes cannot be made.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Here is the May outside order form. I thought there may be others here looking for this as well.

Attachments

• may06_outside_order_form.pdf
    193.8 KB · Views: 387
thank you so much where did you get that, how come its not up on the cc

is there anyway you can post the one where shipping and handeling is not taxed thats the one i need thank you

1. What is the "May Outside Order Form" and how does it work?

The "May Outside Order Form" is a convenient way for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party setting. It allows you to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products at your own pace, without having to attend a live event. Simply fill out the form with the items you wish to purchase, and your order will be processed and delivered directly to you.

2. How do I access the May Outside Order Form?

You can access the May Outside Order Form by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for the link, or by visiting the "Shop" section of our website and selecting "Outside Order Form" from the menu.

3. Can I use host rewards on orders placed through the May Outside Order Form?

Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be applied to orders placed through the May Outside Order Form. However, if you would like to take advantage of host rewards, we recommend hosting a party with your consultant.

4. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Orders placed through the May Outside Order Form typically take 5-7 business days to be processed and shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Once an order has been submitted through the May Outside Order Form, changes cannot be made. If you need to make a change, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible to see if any adjustments can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies