• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a May OOF Using HWC Items

In summary, Rachel created a May OOF with the HWC items on it and Amanda just finished making her OOF with the HWC items on it.
pampered_heathery
Has anyone made a May OOF yet with the HWC items on it ???

I don't know, but gosh, I've been waiting for someone magically to post one!

Also, a new April one with both guest specials on it.

Thank God for the awesome people on here that create them to share them!!

here is the forms that I make, use and pass out! Have at it!! Just remember to change my name to yours

here are mine...just made the May OOF !!

Attachments

• april oof - good one.doc
    166.5 KB · Views: 535
  • may oof.doc
    241.5 KB · Views: 479
  • may oof in color.doc
    243 KB · Views: 471
sorry pampered heathery, I just looked at your order form (which is great by the way) and just wanted to let you know that on the left side of the paper (with your direct shipping) you still have the shipping rate as 3:50 (on April and May). Just wanted to let you know.

uh oh !! off to change it !! Thanks !

here are my OSO Formshere are what I have for March, April with the Mother's Day special, May & June

Attachments

• Outside Order Form - Mar06.doc
    261 KB · Views: 286
  • Outside Order Form -May06.doc
    417 KB · Views: 486
  • Outside Order Form -Jun06.doc
    742.5 KB · Views: 379
Do you guys know when the may outside order form will be posted on consultant's corner? I need one in spanish!

Thanks,
Rachel

I really like the part on pampered_heathery's OOF with the out of ten questions that is great. when people give an outside order it's nice to see if they would be interested in any of those before making to out of the box calls. Great!

Is there anything that shows the Host &Guest Special for May that can be e-mailed to guests/family? I haven't seen anything. By the way thanks for your posting !

I do two to a page, give 10 in my host packet and e-mail them to hosts and they can print out extras if they need them.
Don't forget...change the Consultant Info in the text box at the top of the form!

Attachments

• May Outside Order Forms.doc
    69 KB · Views: 506
I just finished adjusting my may oof, here it is. The free cookbook is a season's best. I stole from someones pre order form. Hope you can use it!:D
Amanda

Attachments

• PC May OOF.doc
    392.5 KB · Views: 439

1. How do I create a May OOF using HWC items?

To create a May OOF using HWC items, you will need to gather the following ingredients: 1 cup of HWC chopped walnuts, 1/2 cup of HWC dried cranberries, 1/4 cup of HWC sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup of HWC pumpkin seeds, and 1/4 cup of HWC honey. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and spread them evenly on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool before serving.

2. Can I substitute the HWC items with other ingredients?

Yes, you can substitute the HWC items with other ingredients, such as almonds, pecans, or dried cherries. However, the taste and texture of the final product may differ from the original recipe.

3. How long does the May OOF using HWC items last?

The May OOF using HWC items can last for up to 1 week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also extend its shelf life by storing it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

4. Can I make a larger batch of the May OOF using HWC items?

Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch of the May OOF using HWC items. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. What other ways can I use HWC items in my cooking?

HWC items can be used in a variety of dishes, including salads, trail mix, granola bars, and even as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal. Get creative and experiment with different recipes to incorporate HWC items into your cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies