• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Newsletter Roundup: Share Your Best Ideas!

In summary, a group of people are discussing May newsletters and one person has shared their newsletter while others have expressed their appreciation and admiration for it. Someone else shares their own newsletter and others offer compliments and thanks. Overall, the conversation is about sharing and learning from each other's newsletters.
luvs2sellit
Has anyone put together a May newsletter they would like to share?

May Newsletter!I am also looking for one! I'm not very good with the computer so anything would be greatly appreciated!

April

I have one I'll post tomorrow.

May NewsletterI just paste this into my email and send it to everyone. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• MayPCNewsletter.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 636
Thanks so much Anne!:D

You're welcome!

Thanks Anne!!Your newsletter is very infomative. The Strawberry Cheesecake sounds great!! Thanks for some new ideas as well....

Thank you so much for that newsletter, I really appreciate it.

And BTW, that cake is awesome!! I did it for a show last weekend, and everyone was sooo amazed that for 1. it only took 11 minutes and 2. it was done in a microwave, and 3 it used sour cream....

The cake was GONE!!! :) :) and sold 1 fluted pan

Thanks for the compliments! I just threw it together at the last minute to try and drum up some business. I have to practice making it this weekend for my show next week.

My May NewsletterI 'borrowed' Rita Wester's format last month and liked it so much I decided to stay with it for a while. Here's my newsletter.....

Attachments

• MAY 2006 Pampered Chef News.doc
    310 KB · Views: 518
Linda:

It looks great. Thanks for sharing it. I wish I had the software with graphics and knew how to be creative. I usually end up borrowing an idea from someone else.

Here's MineThis is my first time actually posting but I lurk all the time. LOL! Here is my May Newsletter. Not quite as fancy as I usally make them, but.... It works!

PamperedChefDebi said:
This is my first time actually posting but I lurk all the time. LOL! Here is my May Newsletter. Not quite as fancy as I usally make them, but.... It works!

I think it looks GREAT!!!!!!:) :) :)

Thanks!I have never thought to put a little blurb in my newsletter about forwarding it on to others, Thank You! I really like the "if you know someone who likes to eat" part, I'll have to use this!!

Thanks alot for the copies of your newsletters. I really really appreciate all the help.

What is the May Newsletter Roundup and how can I participate?

The May Newsletter Roundup is a monthly event where Pampered Chef consultants can share their best ideas and tips with each other. To participate, simply submit your idea through the designated form on our website.

What types of ideas can I share in the May Newsletter Roundup?

We welcome all types of ideas related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, party themes, marketing strategies, and more. As long as it is helpful and relevant to other consultants, we encourage you to share it!

Can I submit multiple ideas for the May Newsletter Roundup?

Yes, you can submit as many ideas as you'd like. We love hearing from our consultants and the more ideas we receive, the better the roundup will be for everyone.

Will my name be credited if my idea is chosen for the May Newsletter Roundup?

Yes, we will credit your name and business with your idea if it is chosen for the roundup. This is a great opportunity to gain recognition and exposure for your business.

Can I use ideas from other consultants in the May Newsletter Roundup for my own business?

Yes, the whole purpose of the roundup is to share ideas and learn from each other. However, we ask that you give credit to the consultant who shared the idea and do not claim it as your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies