• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Newsletter???

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Has anyone put together a May newsletter they would like to share?

kitchenshowchef

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2006
May Newsletter!

I am also looking for one! I'm not very good with the computer so anything would be greatly appreciated!

April

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I have one I'll post tomorrow.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
May Newsletter

I just paste this into my email and send it to everyone. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• MayPCNewsletter.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 532

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Thanks Anne!!

Your newsletter is very infomative. The Strawberry Cheesecake sounds great!! Thanks for some new ideas as well....

Mar 2, 2006
Thank you so much for that newsletter, I really appreciate it.

And BTW, that cake is awesome!! I did it for a show last weekend, and everyone was sooo amazed that for 1. it only took 11 minutes and 2. it was done in a microwave, and 3 it used sour cream....

The cake was GONE!!! :) :) and sold 1 fluted pan

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks for the compliments! I just threw it together at the last minute to try and drum up some business. I have to practice making it this weekend for my show next week.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
My May Newsletter

I 'borrowed' Rita Wester's format last month and liked it so much I decided to stay with it for a while. Here's my newsletter.....

Attachments

• MAY 2006 Pampered Chef News.doc
    310 KB · Views: 404

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Linda:

It looks great. Thanks for sharing it. I wish I had the software with graphics and knew how to be creative. I usually end up borrowing an idea from someone else.

PamperedChefDebi

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Feb 11, 2006
Here's Mine

This is my first time actually posting but I lurk all the time. LOL! Here is my May Newsletter. Not quite as fancy as I usally make them, but.... It works!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
PamperedChefDebi said:
This is my first time actually posting but I lurk all the time. LOL! Here is my May Newsletter. Not quite as fancy as I usally make them, but.... It works!

I think it looks GREAT!!!!!!:) :) :)

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks!

I have never thought to put a little blurb in my newsletter about forwarding it on to others, Thank You! I really like the "if you know someone who likes to eat" part, I'll have to use this!!