• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuesday Newsletter: Check Out What I Sent Yesterday!

In summary, the Tuesday Newsletter from Pampered Chef includes featured products, recipes, and special promotions and is sent out every Tuesday morning. You can sign up for the newsletter on their website or through a consultant, and while the content is curated by their team, you can suggest future topics. If you do not receive the newsletter, be sure to check your spam folder and contact customer service for help.
beepampered
Here's the newsletter I sent out yesterday (since another thread said Tuesday was the best day). No responses yet but perhaps you'll have better luck. Note, the cute photo of kids is of my kids - please remove when/if you use....

Attachments

• May 1.doc
    697.5 KB · Views: 514
Bee your kids are really cute! Maybe I should figure out how to get a picture of mine into my newsletter! he he...

Uh oh, Joy, looks like you have competition!!

Great job, Bee.

What is included in the Tuesday Newsletter?

The Tuesday Newsletter typically includes featured products, recipes, and special promotions.

How often is the Tuesday Newsletter sent out?

The Tuesday Newsletter is sent out every Tuesday morning.

How can I sign up for the Tuesday Newsletter?

You can sign up for the Tuesday Newsletter on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Can I customize the content of the Tuesday Newsletter?

The content of the Tuesday Newsletter is curated by our team, but you can always email us with suggestions for future newsletters.

What should I do if I didn't receive the Tuesday Newsletter?

If you did not receive the Tuesday Newsletter, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot find it, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies