• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Mid-Month Commission Statements

My deposit showed pending as of Saturday morning, so I wasn't worried about that. I was just surprised it took so long for the email to show up.
Mine has an insurance deduction of $2. What is this for?

Thanks, Noora!

Every month $2 is deducted for liability insurance. Very much worth it!

Noora: You are an angel for reminding us of this. Helps me plan ahead. Thank you!:love:

Thanks Nora, I was wondering when we going to get paid!

I came in here to post a question about when were we getting our commision check, if today or Monday...

I do wish that when it falls on a Saturday, that they would schedule the money to come in the day before, instead of two days later...

Thank you for this...mine still isn't available by getting it other than your link! I will have to check my account to see if it has been posted at least!

I'm surprised I still haven't gotten an email to say statements are available. I usually get notification at least by mid-afternoon.

my deposit is pending and available tomorrow. :)

NooraK said:
I'm surprised I still haven't gotten an email to say statements are available. I usually get notification at least by mid-afternoon.

just got mine 5 minutes ago.

They are probably slow in everything b/c they were dealing with the website changes too.

Received mine late last night too. Checked my account and it was there so they deposited it even though they did not send the link yet.

baychef said:
Received mine late last night too. Checked my account and it was there so they deposited it even though they did not send the link yet.

My deposit showed pending as of Saturday morning, so I wasn't worried about that. I was just surprised it took so long for the email to show up. I was actually able to see my statement on the official page before I got the email.

What is a May Mid-Month Commission Statement?

A May Mid-Month Commission Statement is a financial document that summarizes the commission earnings and payments for a specific period of time, usually the first half of the month of May.

When will I receive my May Mid-Month Commission Statement?

The exact date of when you will receive your May Mid-Month Commission Statement will depend on your company's policies and procedures. However, it is typically sent out towards the end of the month or the beginning of the following month.

How can I access my May Mid-Month Commission Statement?

You can access your May Mid-Month Commission Statement through your company's designated platform, such as an online portal or email. If you are unsure of how to access it, you can reach out to your supervisor or HR representative for assistance.

What information is included in a May Mid-Month Commission Statement?

A May Mid-Month Commission Statement typically includes your total commission earnings for the specified period, any deductions or taxes taken out, and the final amount that will be paid to you. It may also include a breakdown of your earnings by specific sales or clients.

What should I do if I have questions or concerns about my May Mid-Month Commission Statement?

If you have any questions or concerns about your May Mid-Month Commission Statement, it is best to reach out to your supervisor or HR representative for clarification. They will be able to explain any discrepancies or provide further information about your earnings and payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • NooraK