• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in My 3-Month Flyer for May/June/July?

In summary, the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and discounts on products from May to July. It can be viewed online or obtained physically from a consultant. The deals and discounts are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. The flyer expires at the end of July, after which a new one will be released for the following months.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3-month flyer if would like to use it.

The host blurb in the bottom left is editable.

PLEASE check it over before using it. I have made a few careless mistakes lately on these...

Posted in post #6

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks Kam!

You're the best. I really appreciate you making these!

Thank you! You make me look so good.I noticed one error (surprising for me because I'm not the spelling queen), kernel was spelled incorrectly.

chefjeanine said:
Thank you! You make me look so good.

I noticed one error (surprising for me because I'm not the spelling queen), kernel was spelled incorrectly.

Ha! Usually my problem is typos - I HATE typing. This time though, I really thought kernel was spelled with an "a".

Thank you so much for catching it!! :)

Here is revised:

Attachments

• MayJuneJuly2010_fillable_rev.pdf
    827.6 KB · Views: 659
Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was looking for, this is the first time I've gotten it from this site! I'm a newbie.
Thanks again!

THANK YOU! It looks great! This is just what I was looking for.

Thanks Kam!! Your awesome.

Thank you, thank you!!

Thanks for all your work

Can this be posted in another format? I would like to use it but need to change the prices to Canadian prices. Thanks

A kind Canadian Cheffer has forwarded me the Canadian info - so I will create a Canadian 3 month version tomorrow.

Thanks!

thanks again KAM you are the best!

You rock! Thanks for your time and generosity.

You are an amazing creator. : - ) Thank you so much.

Thank you so much! I truly appreciciate your talents.

What is the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer"?

The "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on products for the months of May, June, and July. It is available for customers to view and purchase from during those three months.

How can I view the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer"?

The "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" can be viewed online on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. It can also be obtained in physical form from a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant.

Are the deals and discounts in the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" available in stores?

No, the deals and discounts in the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" are exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I combine the deals and discounts in the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" with other promotions or coupons?

In most cases, the deals and discounts in the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. However, it is best to check with your consultant for specific details and restrictions.

When does the "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" expire?

The "May/June/July 3 Month Flyer" expires at the end of July. After that, a new flyer will be released for the following months. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and discounts before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam