• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May I Order Grill Pan Set as Hostess?

If we are a guest on a show, will we get comission on our order? I was under the impression we arent allowed to get commission on our own orders (thus the consultant acting as host). Does p3 recognize this and adjust commisionable sales accordingly? I'll have to go try it out.No, you will not get commission on your order.
chefsolnick
That may be a dumb question, but I'm still unsure about some of the rules of PC. I am submitting a show that I was the host. May I order the grill pan set that is the host special? TIA!

Yes you can! We can do that anytime, even multiple times in a month as long as we have the guest orders to put together to make a show.

Just remember that the price is like $73 for hosts and not $59. I made a boo boo and quoted the lower price to someone I was offering it to. Good thing she didn't take it!

Yes, it is not actually 60% off of the special grill pan set price!! I made the same boo boo.

Not a dumb question at all! There is a lot of confusion about consultants hosting their own shows.

You can also be a guest at your own show.
By that I mean, there is no need to make up fake names or put down your husband, sister, or mom as a guest if you need a few more dollars to get to the $150 minimum.

Just thought I'd mention that, since you said you're new. Some of the threads here on Chef Success mention doing that, and there really isn't any need for it.

Same goes for shows where the host is almost to $150 (or a higher level) but not quite. They can be their own guest at their own show.

ShellBeach said:
Not a dumb question at all! There is a lot of confusion about consultants hosting their own shows.

You can also be a guest at your own show.
By that I mean, there is no need to make up fake names or put down your husband, sister, or mom as a guest if you need a few more dollars to get to the $150 minimum.

Just thought I'd mention that, since you said you're new. Some of the threads here on Chef Success mention doing that, and there really isn't any need for it.

Same goes for shows where the host is almost to $150 (or a higher level) but not quite. They can be their own guest at their own show.

If we are a guest on a show, will we get comission on our order? I was under the impression we arent allowed to get commission on our own orders (thus the consultant acting as host). Does p3 recognize this and adjust commisionable sales accordingly? I'll have to go try it out.

Tracy99 said:
If we are a guest on a show, will we get comission on our order? I was under the impression we arent allowed to get commission on our own orders (thus the consultant acting as host). Does p3 recognize this and adjust commisionable sales accordingly? I'll have to go try it out.

You are correct. Our purchases are not commissionable. A consultant can be a host any time but we can not be a guest on a show. If I need to add an order to a show I will look at what events are coming up and get a gift in that person's name.

BethCooks4U said:
....A consultant can be a host any time but we can not be a guest on a show.....

So customer can be guests at their own shows, but we can't? Hmmm. I've done it on my own open house show when I wanted to stay active and only managed to get one $30 order. I had quite a spread and hardly anyone showed up:mad:
I didn't put the other ~$120 in someone else's name, I put it in mine. I got commission on the entire $150 instead of the 20% consultant discount. So you're saying this is wrong? Why did P3 let it go through, then, I wonder? I didn't get a nasty email saying "don't do that" from HO, either.

It is the guidelines. I dont know why p3 doesnt question it. If I host a show and dont click consultant acting has host it gives a warning saying host name same as the consultant. I am guessing they just didnt put that check in for guests but it is stayed in the handbook or whatever that pdf is on consultants corner.

I don't know why it didn't catch it, but as far as I know the consultant is not allowed to order from a show for which she/he is the consultant.

1. Can I order the grill pan set as a hostess?

Yes, as a hostess, you have the opportunity to order the grill pan set as part of your hostess rewards.

2. How do I qualify as a hostess to order the grill pan set?

To qualify as a hostess, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

3. Is the grill pan set available in all colors?

Yes, the grill pan set is available in all the colors offered by Pampered Chef. You can choose your preferred color when placing your order as a hostess.

4. Can I use my hostess credits towards the purchase of the grill pan set?

Yes, you can use your hostess credits towards the purchase of the grill pan set. It will be deducted from the total amount you owe.

5. How long will it take for me to receive the grill pan set?

The grill pan set will be shipped to you within 2 weeks of placing your order as a hostess. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • pamperedpals