• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Daisy Dessert Stand a Must-Have for Your Open House?

In summary, the host special is only available for hosts who have a qualifying party with a minimum sales amount of $200. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and must be redeemed within the same month as the party. The host cannot choose the special as it is predetermined by Pampered Chef.
dkitten13
I hosted my open house today - only a little over $200 and I didn't get the call but got two "maybes" for booking.

My question is, do you think its worth picking up the Daisy Dessert Places & Stand for bringing to shows?

Thanks!

I already have the stand but I am ordering another set of the daisy plates. And I got the call! Wahoo!

Also to cart the whole set to your shows will be quite heavy....HTH

You really only need to bring a plate or two to show at shows - people can see the picture of the stand without actually seeing it in person. Saves you worrying about breaking them in transport also.

I am debating the same thing right now. I will finalize my fundraiser show on Monday or Tuesday.

I'd invest in something that is sure to be in the next catalog instead. I'd be surprised if the daisy plates are in the fall one.

dkitten13 said:
I hosted my open house today - only a little over $200 and I didn't get the call but got two "maybes" for booking.

My question is, do you think its worth picking up the Daisy Dessert Places & Stand for bringing to shows?

Thanks!

I did my open house today also I didn't get the call either. I am ordering them to use at my May shows. I think they are so cute.

1. Can I still receive the host special if I have already placed an order?

Unfortunately, the host special is only available for hosts who have a qualifying party. If you have already placed an order, you will not be eligible for the host special.

2. How do I know if I qualify for the host special?

In order to qualify for the host special, you must host a party with a minimum sales amount of $200. Once your party reaches this amount, you will automatically receive the host special.

3. Can I choose which host special I receive?

The host special is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, we always strive to offer a variety of products so that there is something for everyone to enjoy.

4. Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for hosts who have a qualifying party.

5. How long do I have to redeem the host special?

The host special must be redeemed within the same month as the qualifying party. After the month ends, the special will no longer be available and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • heatherbug737
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ParishKitchen