1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: May host special or not...

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I hosted my open house today - only a little over $200 and I didn't get the call but got two "maybes" for booking.

My question is, do you think its worth picking up the Daisy Dessert Places & Stand for bringing to shows?

Thanks!

May 2, 2009
  2. I already have the stand but I am ordering another set of the daisy plates. And I got the call! Wahoo!

May 2, 2009
  3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Also to cart the whole set to your shows will be quite heavy....HTH

May 2, 2009
  4. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

You really only need to bring a plate or two to show at shows - people can see the picture of the stand without actually seeing it in person. Saves you worrying about breaking them in transport also.

May 2, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I am debating the same thing right now. I will finalize my fundraiser show on Monday or Tuesday.

May 2, 2009
  6. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'd invest in something that is sure to be in the next catalog instead. I'd be surprised if the daisy plates are in the fall one.

May 2, 2009
  7. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I did my open house today also I didn't get the call either. I am ordering them to use at my May shows. I think they are so cute.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted