• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding May Host Letters for Cooking & Catalog Shows

In summary, to find potential hosts for cooking and catalog shows, you can reach out to existing customers, ask for referrals from current hosts, and reach out to friends and family. Your host letter should include an introduction, benefits of hosting, and details about the show. To personalize your host letters, you can address the recipient by name, mention previous interactions, and highlight relevant products or recipes. It is recommended to send host letters through both email and mail and track them through a spreadsheet or database.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has May Host Letters made up... I am horrible at editing ones that I already have, but am looking for the "Thanks for hosting a May Cooking Show" and same for catalog shows. I know there have been a bunch on here. Hoping someone has them and I'm just not knowing where to look.
Thanks in advance!

Wendy Walsh
Future Director

Made some up myselfWell I wasn't having any luck finding the letters I was looking for. I never knew how to make them up myself, but I ended up editing ones made by some others on this site and finally figured it out!! So if anyone is interested here they are.

Attachments

• May Cooking Show Host 2.doc
    359.5 KB · Views: 571
  • May Catalog Show Host.doc
    359 KB · Views: 523
I have thank you letters that can be used with any month, that way I don't have to keep changing them- saves me time!

I will also attach the "checklist" planners that I give out...it adds some incentives that I offer that aren't on the HO planners.

Attachments

• Hostess letter.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Catalog Show Thank You Letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 614
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48 KB · Views: 491
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    29 KB · Views: 535

1. How can I find potential hosts for cooking and catalog shows?

One way to find potential hosts for cooking and catalog shows is to reach out to your existing customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also ask for referrals from your current hosts or reach out to friends and family who may be interested in hosting.

2. What should I include in my host letter for cooking and catalog shows?

Your host letter should include a brief introduction about yourself and Pampered Chef, the benefits of hosting a show (such as free products and discounts), and details about the show itself (date, time, location). You can also include any special offers or incentives for hosting.

3. How can I personalize my host letters for cooking and catalog shows?

You can personalize your host letters by addressing the recipient by name, mentioning any previous interactions or purchases they have made with Pampered Chef, and highlighting any products or recipes that may be of interest to them based on their preferences or needs.

4. Should I send host letters through email or mail?

It is recommended to send host letters through both email and mail. This allows for a greater chance of the recipient seeing the letter and increases the likelihood of a response. You can also follow up with a phone call to further personalize the invitation and answer any questions.

5. How can I track my host letters for cooking and catalog shows?

You can track your host letters by keeping a spreadsheet or database of the recipients, the date the letter was sent, and any follow-up actions or responses. This can also help you stay organized and plan your upcoming shows more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
txprincesskp
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmyrscgh
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies