• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Host/Guest Specials Available Now - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the current host/guest specials for May are the Ultimate Pampering Set for hosts who have a qualifying party and the Quick Cooker for guests who spend $75 or more. To qualify for the Ultimate Pampering Set, hosts must have a party with at least $650 in sales and 2 bookings. The set includes a pampered chef apron, spa headband, spa booties, and a $50 product credit. The Quick Cooker for guests who spend $75 or more includes a 6-qt. Stainless Steel Quick Cooker, a Quick Cooker Collapsible Steamer, and the Quick Cooker Recipe Book, valued at $315 for only $100. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or
hannahkatsmom
I see a April Host/Guest special flyer, and a April/May Flyer, but is there a May Host/Guest Flyer by itself available??
Thanks in advance.
Melissa
:chef:

That's what I was looking for, thanks!!!

What are the current host/guest specials for May?

The current host/guest specials for May are the Ultimate Pampering Set for hosts who have a qualifying party and the Quick Cooker for guests who spend $75 or more.

How can I qualify for the Ultimate Pampering Set as a host?

To qualify for the Ultimate Pampering Set, you must have a party with at least $650 in sales and 2 bookings. The set includes a pampered chef apron, spa headband, spa booties, and a $50 product credit.

What is included in the Quick Cooker for guests who spend $75 or more?

The Quick Cooker includes a 6-qt. Stainless Steel Quick Cooker, a Quick Cooker Collapsible Steamer, and the Quick Cooker Recipe Book. This set is a $315 value that guests can receive for only $100 when they spend $75 or more.

Can I combine the host/guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the host/guest specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our Host Rewards program.

When do the host/guest specials for May end?

The host/guest specials for May will end on May 31st at 11:59 PM CT. Be sure to book your party or make your purchase before then to take advantage of these amazing deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep