• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Guest Products: When Will We Receive Our Earned Rewards?

Mine were here earlier today, of course never even heard the FedEx Guy. I'm all sycked about the new stuff!Mine were here earlier today, of course never even heard the FedEx Guy.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Has anyone received their May Guest Products we earned in March by submitting $1250 in sales? I can't wait - I have a booth on Saturday and would like to show them. Any ideas when we will get them?

Generally those types of incentives don't ship until after the "resolve by" date unless the promotion specifically says they'll ship as earned.

thanks for the info.

read the bottom of the incentive flyer

I'm new & this is my first month but ....I submitted my last March order on the 31st (putting me over $1250), got my qualifying email on Apr 3 & got all the products delivered today!! I was surprised b/c I didn't expect them so soon!! :D
I have a party tonight so I cant wait to show them off!

I had qualifying sales with my show submitted on 3/28. I'm still waiting for an email. I have no shows on hold. Should I call the solution center and ask or just wait another week?

Wow, luvmytees, that was quick! Beth, I haven't gotten mine yet, and qualified with my sales submitted on 3/31. They will probably ship next week, no worries if you don't have any shows on hold.

Mine just came today.. I have a show in an hour so I was excited to be able to show them.

I checked before & mine is due to arrive 04/07/ I can't wait!!

Mine arrived today! They are so cute!!!! The Daisy Plates are adorable!!

Mine are expected to arrive today! Cannot wait! I got to see them at our HO training last week. I love all the recipes in the recipe cards!

How do you know when they are due to arrive?? I don't see anything on my shipping status for the HWC products I've earned. Where should I be looking?

Go into consultant's corner like you are going to enter a Product Adjustment. Click "can't remember your show number, click here" and all of your show/shipments show up. It will have a G after you consultant number. Once you have the show number you can track it on FedEx by reference number (add 01 to the end of the show number ie... 919191G004501 is the form of the numbers). Good luck.

Mine were here earlier today, of course never even heard the FedEx Guy. I'm all sycked about the new stuff!

1. When will I receive my earned rewards from the May guest products?

The rewards from May guest products will be processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month. This allows for any necessary adjustments to be made for cancellations or returns.

2. Can I use my earned rewards on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your earned rewards on any Pampered Chef products, including seasonal and limited-time items. However, rewards cannot be applied towards shipping costs or taxes.

3. How can I track the status of my earned rewards?

You can track the status of your earned rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Rewards" section. Here, you will be able to see the amount earned, redeemed, and any pending rewards.

4. Can I combine my earned rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, earned rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-priced items.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my earned rewards in one purchase?

If you do not use all of your earned rewards in one purchase, the remaining balance will be saved for future use. Rewards do not expire, so you can use them whenever you like on a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Amanda_RI