1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: May Guest Products

1. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

Has anyone received their May Guest Products we earned in March by submitting $1250 in sales? I can't wait - I have a booth on Saturday and would like to show them. Any ideas when we will get them?

Apr 1, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Generally those types of incentives don't ship until after the "resolve by" date unless the promotion specifically says they'll ship as earned.

Apr 1, 2009
  3. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

thanks for the info.

Apr 1, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

read the bottom of the incentive flyer

Apr 1, 2009
  5. luvmytees

luvmytees Novice Member

I'm new & this is my first month but ....I submitted my last March order on the 31st (putting me over $1250), got my qualifying email on Apr 3 & got all the products delivered today!! I was surprised b/c I didn't expect them so soon!! :D
    I have a party tonight so I cant wait to show them off!

Apr 4, 2009
  6. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

I had qualifying sales with my show submitted on 3/28. I'm still waiting for an email. I have no shows on hold. Should I call the solution center and ask or just wait another week?

Apr 4, 2009
  7. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Wow, luvmytees, that was quick! Beth, I haven't gotten mine yet, and qualified with my sales submitted on 3/31. They will probably ship next week, no worries if you don't have any shows on hold.

8. D Levad

D Levad Member Gold Member

Mine just came today.. I have a show in an hour so I was excited to be able to show them.

Apr 4, 2009
  9. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I checked before & mine is due to arrive 04/07/ I can't wait!!

Apr 4, 2009
  10. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Mine arrived today! They are so cute!!!! The Daisy Plates are adorable!!

11. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Mine are expected to arrive today! Cannot wait! I got to see them at our HO training last week. I love all the recipes in the recipe cards!

Apr 4, 2009
  12. troggt

troggt Member

How do you know when they are due to arrive?? I don't see anything on my shipping status for the HWC products I've earned. Where should I be looking?

Apr 4, 2009
  13. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Go into consultant's corner like you are going to enter a Product Adjustment. Click "can't remember your show number, click here" and all of your show/shipments show up. It will have a G after you consultant number. Once you have the show number you can track it on FedEx by reference number (add 01 to the end of the show number ie... 919191G004501 is the form of the numbers). Good luck.

14. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Mine were here earlier today, of course never even heard the FedEx Guy. I'm all sycked about the new stuff!

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?