• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Fundraiser Stats: Top 10 List Missing? | Discover July PC News

In summary, the conversation revolved around the July PC News and the absence of a top 10 fundraiser list for May. There was speculation that this was done on purpose due to the upcoming conference. One person was curious to see if their $3440 FR in May made the list, but doubted it since there were some good personal total sales and possible HWC FRs. They were disappointed and hoped to find some Cheffers to meet at the conference. One person congratulated someone on their great fundraiser and expressed sadness that they wouldn't be attending the conference. There was also mention of a picture of top FRs being shown on the big screen, but no one had been contacted about it yet.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Has anyone "peeked" at the July PC News? There is NO listing of the top 10 fundraisers for May! I wonder if they did this on purpose because of Conference! With a $3440 FR in May I am soooo curious to see if it made the list! I doubt it as we had some good personal total sales and I bet at least some of those are HWC FRs. I am bummed! Geez! So who all is going to have special seating at breakfast? For Round up or HWC? I am so hoping I can find some Cheffers to meet! Even under the HWC threads no one really said.

Congrats on such a great fundraiser John!!!!

If I were going, I would have had special seating :( I'm really going to miss you all this year!

They usually flash a picture of the top FRs on the big screen - did HO contact you for a picture, or do they have one of you?

Nope but I figured as much. But there is still time. Gonna miss you too Linda but you're gonna have a great time in China.

pampered1224 said:
Has anyone "peeked" at the July PC News? There is NO listing of the top 10 fundraisers for May! I wonder if they did this on purpose because of Conference! With a $3440 FR in May I am soooo curious to see if it made the list! I doubt it as we had some good personal total sales and I bet at least some of those are HWC FRs. I am bummed! Geez! So who all is going to have special seating at breakfast? For Round up or HWC? I am so hoping I can find some Cheffers to meet! Even under the HWC threads no one really said.

I don't see it either.....
Congrats on your FR.....:D

1. What are the top 10 products in the May fundraiser?

The top 10 products in the May fundraiser are the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Manual Food Processor, the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Micro-Cooker, the Salad Chopper, the Deep Covered Baker, the Garlic Press, the Bamboo Spoon Set, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, and the Citrus Press.

2. Why is the top 10 list missing from the July PC News?

The top 10 list may be missing from the July PC News because the sales numbers for the month of May are still being compiled and finalized. It is also possible that the top 10 list was not included in that particular issue of the newsletter.

3. Will the top 10 list be included in future issues of the PC News?

It is likely that the top 10 list will be included in future issues of the PC News. However, this may vary depending on the content and focus of each newsletter.

4. Can I access the top 10 list online?

Yes, the top 10 list can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "News" or "Monthly Specials" section. You may also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any products that consistently make it into the top 10 list?

Yes, there are several products that consistently make it into the top 10 list, such as the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Quick-Stir Pitcher. These are popular and versatile products that are highly valued by customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCBeliever
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Back