• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss My May Eom Commission Statements?

In summary, your consultant qualified during the double bonus promo period, but their commission statement does not reflect the double payment. If you call, they will want to know how you know it's wrong.
Hmmm, that WAS fun to see...however, I see something wrong. I had a consultant who qualified in 30 days during the double recruiting bonus promo, and on my commission statement, it's not showing the double payment. Now, if I call, they'll want to know how I know it's wrong.... :eek: (and yes, I know she qualified during that promo, because the $200 PC dollars has been deposited in her acct.)

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, that WAS fun to see...however, I see something wrong. I had a consultant who qualified in 30 days during the double recruiting bonus promo, and on my commission statement, it's not showing the double payment. Now, if I call, they'll want to know how I know it's wrong.... :eek: (and yes, I know she qualified during that promo, because the $200 PC dollars has been deposited in her acct.)

I thought the same thing too but mine is down at the bottom in the adjustment area!

This is my highest paycheck yet! Not my highest month in sales (2nd highest) but with all my TL overrides this is the best paycheck!

Thanks Noora, It was exciting to see the "paid as" everything looked right on mine Becky but then again I didn't have a recruit in the double bonus time.

wadesgirl said:
I thought the same thing too but mine is down at the bottom in the adjustment area!

This is my highest paycheck yet! Not my highest month in sales (2nd highest) but with all my TL overrides this is the best paycheck!

Mine's not in the adjustment area either. The only adjustments are for my mid month check, and my insurance. And it only lists $30 for the recruiting bonus (sweet, though - paid the bonus as a director!).

CONGRATS on the overrides! Those are fun, aren't they?

Just got a call from Liz in Career Solutions - if your recruit qualified May 28th-31st, the double recruiting bonus was missed. :rolleyes: However, it will be on my June mid-month statement.

At least I didn't have to call them!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just got a call from Liz in Career Solutions - if your recruit qualified May 28th-31st, the double recruiting bonus was missed. :rolleyes: However, it will be on my June mid-month statement.

At least I didn't have to call them!

Good thing to know! Mine did qualify before the 15th so mine was already on there!

1. What is a May Eom Commission Statement?

A May Eom Commission Statement is a financial report that provides a detailed breakdown of the commissions earned by salespeople during the month of May. It includes information such as the total amount of commissions earned, the percentage of commissions for each sale, and any deductions or adjustments made.

2. Who receives a May Eom Commission Statement?

Typically, salespeople who have earned commissions during the month of May will receive a May Eom Commission Statement from their employer. This statement serves as a record of their earnings and can be used for tax purposes or for personal financial tracking.

3. When are May Eom Commission Statements typically issued?

May Eom Commission Statements are usually issued at the end of the month of May, or within the first week of June. This allows enough time for all commissions to be calculated and for any necessary adjustments to be made before the statements are sent out.

4. How can I access my May Eom Commission Statement?

If you are a salesperson who is eligible to receive a May Eom Commission Statement, you can typically access it through your company's online portal or by requesting a physical copy from your manager or HR department. You may also receive the statement via email or mail, depending on your employer's policies.

5. What should I do if I have questions or concerns about my May Eom Commission Statement?

If you have any questions or concerns about your May Eom Commission Statement, it is best to reach out to your manager or HR representative for clarification. They will be able to explain any calculations or adjustments and address any discrepancies that you may have noticed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK