• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received May Consultant News?

if you are not getting your CN's, call and complain.Your director should be calling HO to get your situation resolved.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I am checking in again to see if anyone got their May Consultant News? We discussed the fact that many of us are not getting the current month's news until after the 20th. I have emailed and called HO in Feb. March & April. I am wondering if I will have to do it again? I am very interested if maybe our complaints are producing some results?:yuck:

I haven't received mine yet but my director said she just received her last week.

I joined in Feb and am yet to get a CN at all either by USPS or email. I don't get the main company emails that people get, but I do get the random ones like "sign up to go to conference" and stuff.

Leslie, call home office and verify that they have all of your information correct and let them know your issues. Maybe they have some of your info wrong or something.

lesliec said:
I joined in Feb and am yet to get a CN at all either by USPS or email. I don't get the main company emails that people get, but I do get the random ones like "sign up to go to conference" and stuff.

You should be getting one via USPS. Contact the HO to let them know you're not.

You won't, however, receive one via email. What most of us do is go online on the first of the month and download it from Consultant's Corner.

Nope...I haven't received mine yet either. I have complained for several months to no avail. HO told me it was USPS fault for holding them up. If HO wanted us to get them timely, they would put them in an envelope and send them first class. PC is wasting money by us not getting them timely anyways. Directors and above seem to be getting them by the 1st. We need to keep contacting HO and letting them know.

Barbara
Cleveland, OH

BKROS said:
Nope...I haven't received mine yet either. I have complained for several months to no avail. HO told me it was USPS fault for holding them up. If HO wanted us to get them timely, they would put them in an envelope and send them first class. PC is wasting money by us not getting them timely anyways. Directors and above seem to be getting them by the 1st. We need to keep contacting HO and letting them know.

Barbara
Cleveland, OH

This isn't true. :(

I have been getting mine around the 25th or so of the month... much later than I read it online.

Hello all! I received mine on Thursday afternoon of this past week. I will say that I have too also noticed that they are arriving later and later!

I don't get mine till the 3rd week of the current month...

You need to call and complain to home office if they aren't aware of the shipping time they can't fix it.

Has anyone else noticed that, even though the May CN is available on CC, it still says
"April Consultant News and inserts now available"? If they can't take 30 seconds to update the website, why are we expecting things to be mailed out timely?

Good point Sarah. The online changes need to be brought up to date.
I would gladly have postage deducted out of my commission check to be able to get the actual physical copy of CN in my hand rather than rely on computers to read it. :(

otisbg said:
Good point Sarah. The online changes need to be brought up to date.
I would gladly have postage deducted out of my commission check to be able to get the actual physical copy of CN in my hand rather than rely on computers to read it. :(

I agree with having a hard copy in my hand. It's just different. I would be willing to pay postage too.

I agree it needs to be sooner. Nope, I don't have mine and have been consistently getting it after the 15th. Not everybody has rapid access to the internet.

I usually receive mine the last week of the month. :(

I have also called and complained: Feb, March & April. I am not getting mine or got April's at the end of the month! I agree with Barbara that it is a waist of money to send it out so late as most have already read it online.

I guess I need to call and complain as well cause I joined in Feb and havent gotten one but I get other mailings from them so its not an info problem

I called and complained....again.....I talked to Career Solutions. She said they are aware of the problem and are researching where it's coming from. Said it seems to be regional (I'm in the Atlanta area). I suggest that if you are not getting your CN timely that you call HO and let them know so they will have more ammunition against the 3rd party vendor that sends these out. PC is paying for a service that IMO is not bein delivered to them.

pamperedlinda said:
I called and complained....again.....I talked to Career Solutions. She said they are aware of the problem and are researching where it's coming from. Said it seems to be regional (I'm in the Atlanta area). I suggest that if you are not getting your CN timely that you call HO and let them know so they will have more ammunition against the 3rd party vendor that sends these out. PC is paying for a service that IMO is not bein delivered to them.

So, is Michigan in the Atlanta region then? Huh, who'd a thunk it?!

You know ... it's really annoying me because my recruiter is on Maternity Leave and doesn't have access to email at home. I've been trying to reach her since last week to discuss a joint supply order in light of the new book coming out and my early June show. If we don't touch base by this weekend I'm thinking of sending it in myself.

i still haven't gotten mine and i'm in south texas....

Today is Tuesday, May 10th and I just rec'd mine today. This is the first time I've rec'd it before the 15th of the month in about six month. I suspect that pretty soon home office we tell us we need to download. That should save PC a boatload of money.

Janice Stroud said:
Today is Tuesday, May 10th and I just rec'd mine today. This is the first time I've rec'd it before the 15th of the month in about six month. I suspect that pretty soon home office we tell us we need to download. That should save PC a boatload of money.

And you are in Illinois. I don't think they can use the "region" excuse. It's their vendor most likely who thinks they can send it OUT by the 7th....not realizing it says the USPS is supposed to deliver it BY the 7th. They need to crack down on their Printer to do their job (or whoever is sending them out in the mail). If they can't do the job, they lose the contract.

esavvymom said:
And you are in Illinois. I don't think they can use the "region" excuse. It's their vendor most likely who thinks they can send it OUT by the 7th....not realizing it says the USPS is supposed to deliver it BY the 7th. They need to crack down on their Printer to do their job (or whoever is sending them out in the mail). If they can't do the job, they lose the contract.

Yeah, I'm in Michigan...and still don't have mine. Talked to my director today - she doesn't have hers either.

I don't have mine yet either, but doesn't it say on the CN something like "Postmaster, please deliver between x date and x date"? Mine never comes during that time!

My Director got hers on or before Monday since she had it at the team meeting. We were thinking Directors were higher priority on the delivery list. Guess not!

Wouldn't be surprised if PC starts charging us to mail the CN like they charge you if you have a commission check sent instead of direct deposit. That's scary b/c it seemed like a lot of people at the team meeting had not even seen the May CN, ie. didn't think to go online on the 1st to look at it, even though the Newswire says it's there. I, too, like having a hard copy to take with me and read when I'm sitting and waiting places. Plus, I like the nice host and guest special flyers in it more than what my printer generates.

I'm in North Central Texas and have not received mine. Last three months I have been getting it the first week of the following month.

Got mine this am, I'm in Pittsburgh,PA.

Mine came today.

BOOOOOOOOOO............
No Consultant news for me yet. Will wait until Friday and then call HO:cry:

None for me yet either...

Mine came yesterday.

I haven't been getting mine until around the 20th or so of the month and yes it really doesn't do us any good of getting it that late. I don't know why it is taking them so long to get them to us.

I really think that they should be sending these out a month AHEAD. We should be anticipating JUNE's CN, not May. I've always thought that.

It really is useless, outdated material by the time we get it in the middle of the month or later! They should either get it to us before the start of the month or save some money and stop sending them. (I don't want that, though...I like having the nice colored pages to use for my monthly specials flyers.)

chefsteph07 said:
I really think that they should be sending these out a month AHEAD. We should be anticipating JUNE's CN, not May. I've always thought that.

Me too! I tell HO that everytime I call.

I gave in and called HO. They said they would send one out today. They are also stating that many post offices have them sitting in bundles in their loading areas and the mailmen are not choosing to deliver them. I thought this was a very novel answer - one that showed a great deal of thought....also one that sounds like a flimsy excuse by the direct mail vendor!!:rolleyes:

otisbg said:
I gave in and called HO. They said they would send one out today. They are also stating that many post offices have them sitting in bundles in their loading areas and the mailmen are not choosing to deliver them. I thought this was a very novel answer - one that showed a great deal of thought....also one that sounds like a flimsy excuse by the direct mail vendor!!:rolleyes:

Right! :rolleyes: I don't have this problem with any other periodicals...and is it EVERY post office around the country?

I usually get mine by the 4th or 5th of each month. Something is rotten somewhere for those of you who aren't.

I don't think that my post office would be holding mine. The little town that I live in is only 1200 people. It is only me in the town that is a consultant.

Ashley, maybe the postal workers are reading through it to find out what's coming up with PC. :)

Just noticed on my mailer from Target that it says the same "postmaster please deliver between May 12 and 14" and it came today, the 13th. The CN says the same thing, ie. "deliver May 1-7" and yet it hasn't come yet and probably won't until at least the 20th. Not my post office's fault, I believe. PC has been using the same line about the local post office being the problem for several years now. For a while it was good. They must have switched printing contractors because it has gone back to being horrible the last 6 months or more.

Still didn't get mine...LMAO:grumpy:

Still not here in Akron, OH either ....

I got mine yesterday. The thought of postal workers refusing to their jobs is ludicrous. I have no problem receiving LHJ or GH, which are MUCH heavier than any version of the CN!

Not only ludicrous, but I think slightly against the law. The Post Office can't decide what they will and will not deliver.I got mine today. It's actually been coming about a week earlier than it was! So minor improvements. Just in time too, I have a booth on Friday so I can use the fliers! (I'm in Raleigh, NC area.)

Got home yesterday at 5pm - no CN in Thursday's mail..:(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teddik