• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May CN - Exclusive Canadian Edition

In summary, "May Cn - Canadian Edition" is a special edition of Pampered Chef's monthly catalog for Canadian customers, featuring the same products as the regular catalog with pricing and promotions tailored to the Canadian market. Canadian customers will receive a copy automatically or can request one from their consultant. The products are the same as the regular catalog, but with different pricing and promotions. It is only available for Canadian customers and all prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
kkimpinski
Hi Everyone, here is the Canadian CN for May. There are some different tips that are not included in the US Consultant News.

Attachments

• may07_cn_en_ca.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,103
oh my gosh, how great to see this! thanks for posting and you can continue to do so! I love extra tips! Thanks so much! It's neat to see that you have your own newsletter specially made for you area and that your recognition is for your country alone!
Cool!:cool: :D

Thanks!! I LOVE the idea for the strawberry shortcake. I think that's going to become my dessert for summer shows!

Could someone post the Consultant News from the US? I think it would be great to see yours.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• May 2007.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 424
Thanks for sharing, Allison. It's great to compare the two publications.

Can anyone tranfer page 12 of the canadian CN to a word document? I would like to use the pic of all three hwc products in an invitation, but can't find them anywhere in a word document. TIA!

Nevermind... I found the picture I was looking for in the files section...

Strawberry Shortcake--YUM!!!

1. What is "May Cn - Canadian Edition"?

"May Cn - Canadian Edition" is a special edition of Pampered Chef's monthly catalog specifically designed for our Canadian customers. It features the same high-quality kitchen and cooking products as our regular catalog, but with pricing and promotions tailored to our Canadian market.

2. How can I get a copy of "May Cn - Canadian Edition"?

If you are a Canadian customer, you will automatically receive a copy of "May Cn - Canadian Edition" in the mail or via email. You can also view it online on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the products in "May Cn - Canadian Edition" different from the regular catalog?

No, the products featured in "May Cn - Canadian Edition" are the same as those in our regular catalog. However, the pricing and promotions may differ to reflect the Canadian market.

4. Can I order from "May Cn - Canadian Edition" if I am not in Canada?

Unfortunately, "May Cn - Canadian Edition" is only available for our Canadian customers. If you are not in Canada, you can still shop from our regular catalog on our website or through your consultant.

5. Are the prices in "May Cn - Canadian Edition" in Canadian dollars?

Yes, all prices in "May Cn - Canadian Edition" are listed in Canadian dollars. This ensures that our Canadian customers are getting accurate pricing and promotions for their market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ahinchey