• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest May Catalog and Cooking Show Letter | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the May Catalog Letter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that showcases their newest products, recipes, and promotions. Current customers will automatically receive the catalog via email, while non-customers can sign up on the website to receive it. The catalog is for informational purposes only and products cannot be purchased directly from it. Some products may be limited edition or seasonal, but most are available year-round. The May Catalog Letter often includes exclusive promotions and discounts for customers to take advantage of.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I am spoiled like the rest of you all. Is there a May show letter yet? one for catalog or cooking show? I searched and searched and found nothing -:confused:
Thanks in advance

Hi Linda,

Usually Carolyn (dannyzmom) posts the letters and I just update the images.

I can go ahead and locate last year's letter and update it.

I guess I have missed April's too. I know I've seen one, but can't find it today. :(

Thanks so much Kam - I always count on your talent!:love:

Here is the letter Carolyn (dannyzmom) used last year for May and I changed the Specials for this year.

It seems as though it is directed for a cooking show. If Carolyn has one for a Catty show, I don't have one to update.

Attachments

• May 2012 host letter.doc
    946.5 KB · Views: 530
Thanks Kam for posting. I was trying last night to use last May's host letter but could not figure out how to paste the pics of the specials into the page. I emailed Dannyzmom last night to check on her and thank her for the host letters as they have become a staple in my host kits. If you don't mind telling me if there is a program or what I can google to learn how to create them myself I'd appreciate it and maybe be able to post when necessary. I appreciate you both and what you do that helps make my business run easier as I work full time as well. At 40 I'm trying to work smarter not harder. Thanks for helping to make that possible and thanks for any help with this.

What is the May Catalog Letter?

The May Catalog Letter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that showcases our newest products, recipes, and promotions.

How can I receive the May Catalog Letter?

If you are a current customer, you will automatically receive the May Catalog Letter via email. If you are not a current customer, you can sign up for our email list on our website to receive future catalogs.

Can I purchase products directly from the May Catalog Letter?

No, the May Catalog Letter is for informational purposes only. To purchase products, please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

Will the products in the May Catalog Letter be available for a limited time?

Some products featured in the May Catalog Letter may be limited edition or seasonal items, but most of our products are available year-round.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the May Catalog Letter?

Yes, the May Catalog Letter often includes exclusive promotions and discounts for our customers. Be sure to read it carefully to take advantage of these offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rule77