• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Pampered Chef Aprons: New Designs & Vendors Explained

In summary, the conversation revolved around the availability of Pampered Chef aprons and whether they could be purchased or earned through incentives. It was mentioned that only the denim apron could be bought from Pampered Chef, while other designs were available through different avenues. The importance of having a hospitality director in one's area for support and training was also discussed, especially for those whose directors may not be local.
jenab1013
I was wondering where we can buy Pampered Chef aprons and if they come out with new ones for different things. I've bought a couple old ones from yahoo groups , but I didn't know if there was a vendor we could buy them from or what? I've seen the HWC one, the celebrations, Walt Disney, ect. but I didn't know if you could buy these when they have new ones come out or if you earned them or both.

Here you go!
jenab1013 said:
I was wondering where we can buy Pampered Chef aprons and if they come out with new ones for different things. I've bought a couple old ones from yahoo groups , but I didn't know if there was a vendor we could buy them from or what? I've seen the HWC one, the celebrations, Walt Disney, ect. but I didn't know if you could buy these when they have new ones come out or if you earned them or both.

Jena,

The only apron you can buy from PC is the denim one like you recieved in your kit. However, HWC ones are available through I think VIP. The celebrations ones, incentive trips and such are ones the company have offered as incentives for consultants.

There are also different aprons in the Director Store and the Upper Level Director Store. However, you must be a Director to get these. If you want a different apron you might talk to your Director and set a goal with her to get the apron! I offer a red apron when you promote to Future Director, then when you promote to Director, you get your name embroidered on it...and then when you earn a trip...the trip gets embroidered on the apron! Lots of fun!

HTH!

ThanksThanks so much for the info. That helps a ton. I'm new to all of this and do not have contact with my director. I'm actually not even sure where she is located. Thanks so much for the help.

jenab1013 said:
Thanks so much for the info. That helps a ton. I'm new to all of this and do not have contact with my director. I'm actually not even sure where she is located. Thanks so much for the help.
Wow, you don't really have much contact with her? That's got to be kind of hard! At least you've found this site! Did she set you up with a hospitality director in your area? That's really important and I think can be a huge boost to a new consultant's business. If she hasn't hooked you up with a hospitality director, I would suggest calling her and requesting this. ONly your director can request this through the home office. Good luck to you! :)

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, you don't really have much contact with her? That's got to be kind of hard! At least you've found this site! Did she set you up with a hospitality director in your area? That's really important and I think can be a huge boost to a new consultant's business. If she hasn't hooked you up with a hospitality director, I would suggest calling her and requesting this. ONly your director can request this through the home office. Good luck to you! :)

I have met my Director once!! I was on her team for 2 years before I moved. I sent her an email after I moved overseas to let her know and to ask a couple other questions. She barely answered me and did nothing to communicate further. I have never heard of a hospitality director in my new area. I guess it doesn't really matter, as I will be moving again in 3 years. Ahh the military life!!! Good thing this next one will be the last!! It's also a good thing I found this site, last week!! :cool:

DirectorWhat is a hospitality director? I get these emails from her that go out to everyone - assuming this is her!!!???? Seems like I read she is in Kansas or something - is that right? I have really done everything on my own since I've started - with the help of this site of course. I would be so lost if it weren't for chefsuccess and now the flyer membership I'm in now!!

If your director isn't local to you, she should pursue getting you hooked up with a "hospitality director." That person basically acts as your director for things like cluster meetings, local new consultant trainings, support, etc. That doesn't totally take the place of your director. You should still have contact with her and she should still offer phone contact and phone conferences for training. That's what I do for my out of town consultants. Hopefully a hospitality director would "take you in" as if you're one of her own. This really helps you feel part of a team. I'm not sure if the emails you're getting are from a hospitality director since she doesn't sound local to you. It's possible it could be one of your upline directors? I would get in touch with your director (and if for some reason you don't have her info, which would mean she's not keeping in good touch with you, you could get it from the HO) and request that she get a hospitality director for you. You can't beat those cluster meetings as a source of training, information, support, recognition, encouragement, friendships and FUN!!! :D

1. What is "May Be a Crazy Question"?

"May Be a Crazy Question" is a game created by Pampered Chef where players ask each other fun and unusual questions while cooking together.

2. How do you play "May Be a Crazy Question"?

To play "May Be a Crazy Question," each player takes turns asking a question to the group. The questions can be silly, thought-provoking, or anything in between. As the group cooks, they can discuss and answer the questions together.

3. Can anyone play "May Be a Crazy Question" or do you need to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Anyone can play "May Be a Crazy Question"! It's a fun game for friends and family to play while cooking together, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there a set of questions for "May Be a Crazy Question" or can we come up with our own?

There is no set list of questions for "May Be a Crazy Question." You can use the questions provided by Pampered Chef or come up with your own unique questions to make the game even more fun and personalized.

5. Is "May Be a Crazy Question" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "May Be a Crazy Question" is suitable for all ages. However, some questions may be more appropriate for certain age groups than others. It's always a good idea to review the questions beforehand to ensure they are appropriate for the group playing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec