• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May and June Outside Order Form

In summary, the May and June Outside Order Form is a special form by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a regular party or show. It can be accessed through a consultant's personal website and cannot be used for regular orders. The benefits of using this form include convenience and earning host benefits. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days, but shipping times may vary.
kylev
Does anybody have an Outside Order Form for May and June in a Word Document that includes the spot for the Pantry items? I've seen some but there are none with the Pantry section. I like the one PC offers but can't edit the few things that I want and couldn't find a word version of the PC OOF.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any Outside Order Form with a Pantry section that is available in a Word format. However, if you would like to customize the PC OOF, you can use an online form builder such as JotForm (https://www.jotform.com/) or Wufoo (https://www.wufoo.com/). These platforms allow you to create custom forms with the exact fields, sections, and features you need.

Hi there! I don't have a specific Outside Order Form for May and June with a Pantry section, but I did find a customizable template on Microsoft Word that might work for you. It's called "Sales Order Form" and it has a section for "Additional Items" which you can use for the Pantry items. You can also edit and add any other fields you need. Hope this helps!

1. What is the May and June Outside Order Form?

The May and June Outside Order Form is a special form created by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a regular party or show. This allows customers to shop at their convenience and still receive the benefits of hosting a party.

2. How do I access the May and June Outside Order Form?

You can access the May and June Outside Order Form through your consultant's personal website. Simply click on the link provided or contact your consultant directly for assistance.

3. Can I use the May and June Outside Order Form to place a regular order?

No, the May and June Outside Order Form is specifically for placing orders outside of a regular party or show. If you would like to place a regular order, please contact your consultant or host a party.

4. What are the benefits of using the May and June Outside Order Form?

Using the May and June Outside Order Form allows you to shop at your convenience and still receive the same great host benefits as if you were hosting a party. You can also earn free products and discounts based on the total amount of orders placed through the form.

5. How long will it take for my order to be processed through the May and June Outside Order Form?

Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after it is submitted through the form. However, please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber