• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the May $60.00 Guest Free Special?

In summary, the May $60.00 Guest Free Product is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who have a qualifying party in the month of May. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and can choose from a list of designated products. This offer is available for both in-person and online parties and is limited to one free product per host per party. However, hosts can earn a free product for each qualifying party they host in the month of May.
pampermeRai
Hi does anyone know what the guest free special is for May, if they purchase $60.00 worth of items? Thanks!

The May Guest Special is the HWC items. The guests do not get a free item if they spend $60 or more in May.
Kristy

What I am doing is if they buy all 3 HWC items they will receive a free season's best. I stole it off here from someones order form.:D

This tip was given at our last cluster meeting. Encourage people to buy quanity of the HWC items and hand out to the woman in their family to help remind them to do their breast exams.

HWC SpecialIf my guest order all three help whip cancer products, I am giving them 10% discount on their order. I want to encourage them the best way I can to buy all three.

If my guests order 2 or more HWC items, I'm giving them one of the HWC pins that you can order on supply order.

lacychef said:
If my guests order 2 or more HWC items, I'm giving them one of the HWC pins that you can order on supply order.
The purchase of those pins also gives a donation to HWC!

1. What is the May $60.00 Guest Free Product?

The May $60.00 Guest Free Product is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who have a qualifying party in the month of May. It allows hosts to earn a free product valued at $60.00 or less.

2. How do I qualify for the May $60.00 Guest Free Product?

To qualify for the May $60.00 Guest Free Product, you must host a party in the month of May and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The free product will be added to your order at no additional cost.

3. Can I choose any product as my free item for the May $60.00 Guest Free Product?

While you cannot choose any product from the Pampered Chef catalog, you can select from a list of designated products for the May $60.00 Guest Free Product. These products will be clearly marked in the catalog and on our website.

4. Is the May $60.00 Guest Free Product available for online parties?

Yes, the May $60.00 Guest Free Product is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party is held in the month of May and has a minimum of $200 in guest sales, the host will qualify for the free product.

5. Can I earn multiple May $60.00 Guest Free Products?

No, the May $60.00 Guest Free Product is limited to one per host per party. However, if you host multiple parties in the month of May, you can earn a free product for each qualifying party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
Replies
Views
monicag