• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials for Kathleen | Shop Now!

In summary, the May specials for Kathleen include a 10-piece stainless steel cookware set, a deluxe air fryer, a set of silicone baking mats, a food chopper, and a citrus press. Customers who purchase all five of the specials will receive a 20% discount. Unfortunately, the specials cannot be customized and are only available as a set. They will be available for the entire month of May, but are subject to availability. All of the items are eligible for the standard return policy. Please refer to the website for more information on returns and exchanges.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the May specials.

Attachments

• 2019 -- MAY GUEST.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 859
  • 2019 -- MAY HOST.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 1,040
Thanks! I will start working on the flyers. (It didn't even register that it was March 1st -LOL!)

Thank you for sharing the May specials, they look great! I'm particularly interested in the BOGO deal on the skincare products, I've been needing to stock up on some essentials. Have you tried any of the products before? I'm always looking for recommendations.

What are the May specials for Kathleen?

The May specials for Kathleen include a 10-piece stainless steel cookware set, a deluxe air fryer, a set of silicone baking mats, a food chopper, and a citrus press.

Is there a discount for purchasing all of the May specials for Kathleen?

Yes, customers who purchase all five of the May specials for Kathleen will receive a 20% discount off the total price.

Can I customize my order of the May specials for Kathleen?

Unfortunately, the May specials for Kathleen cannot be customized. They are only available as a set.

How long will the May specials for Kathleen be available?

The May specials for Kathleen are available for the entire month of May. However, they are subject to availability and may sell out before the end of the month.

Can I return any of the items from the May specials for Kathleen?

Yes, all of the items from the May specials for Kathleen are eligible for our standard return policy. Please refer to our website for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine